swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all!
Its me Sonal here agian, with the discussion of the Week....
wel...the topic I have chosen for this week's discussion, is

Are children brought up, with so much love and affection by parents to see them insulting them in public and not respect them? Are all rich children like the one in this show? Are all rich children supposed to treat their mother this way, if she is not as modern as they are?

wel, I would certainly like to hear what you all have to say, as I believe it is a really important topic in today's generation, and as we all are from different places, it would be nice to hear what you all have to say..so keep discussing...

- sonal 😳

Edited by sonalkhullar - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balhfan123 thumbnail
what i have to say is they are showing bit too much ..o.k.there are lot of men illtreating their wives but i have not seen or heard anywhere whether they are poor or rich children insulting their own mother..this is very rare ..out of 100 only 2% are like that what they r showing in the show..BUT anyways i like sujatha and her performance(indrani halder) is tooo good and very touching👍🏼

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes sometimes children do feel that their parents are an embarssment to them but that only some children who are not close to their parents and think only of when will they get to move out of their parents house some times too much fredom for the kids is bad too. but thi doe not have to be rich kids only. out of hundred i would say 20 kids probably show this kind of behaviour for various reason
shijhu thumbnail
hey sonal great dotw will come up with my views to discuss soon
apsara thumbnail
as usual the writers have managed to exaggerate the husband and children's behavior in this day and age along w/the docile home maker in sujata - totally ridiculous. she is continuously trying to appease the husband and children and taking blame for everything and put up w/their unbearable and unacceptable behavior, it does not happen anymore, period. i hope they slowly start to show her as a strong character before viewers get put off and stop watching. and yeh, while some kids (rich or not) start acting too smart and stand offish w/their parents, i do not think they are representive of majority of the population.
shijhu thumbnail
actually there is a saying nah janam dene se parvarish karne wale ka jyada effect hota hai matlab if sujatas kids r not behaving well with their mom dat means sujata ki parvarish me hi kami hogi