Shikaiti-tatu in the guise of "concerned brother?"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

As an elder brother/sibling, it is natural that he is concerned and wants the well-being of Chavvi. However, it somehow restricts the factor if zest in his life and it's also evident as to how Chavi reacted towards a venue that she's seen on her tv screens and would celebrate it with her close friends. I mean, it's a stark contrast for some reason between Chavi (feeling outlandish in a lavish party) vs Gungun (more used to this as a coping mechanism). 

Anubhav  displayed his exasperation over Chavi going to Gungun's party due to the influence of Gungun's friend circle and the negative impression that's been built so far (I do understand that he is sorted and clear in life which is fresh to see). But, on the contrary, his elder cousin brother rather encouraged Chavi to enjoy the party despite Chavi feeling uncomfortable in the venue. 

I won't deny that Gungun still has a bit of stubbornness in her (do get irritated) but somehow, I felt that Anu was a bit more irritated with Gungun's party while subconsciously trying to insert the "concern for Chavi" thing after his past interactions leading to a more negative impression. I mean, Chavi did enjoy the party so and one party won't change Chavi overnight into Gungun so that's why feeling to share this opinion. 

Do share your views. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

He is concerned about his sister. He is a professor so he must have seen it all especially with boisterous and 'rowdy' youth like Gungun and her friends. 

He just doesn't like her cos she isn't the typical sanskaari girl. He is high on sanskaar. 

I like how his family was encouraging Chavi to go even the other dude checkered shirt one, I don't remember his name. 

Even the oldest members ðŸ˜† Were alright. 

Originally posted by music_girl

He is concerned about his sister. He is a professor so he must have seen it all especially with boisterous and 'rowdy' youth like Gungun and her friends. 

He just doesn't like her cos she isn't the typical sanskaari girl. He is high on sanskaar. 

I like how his family was encouraging Chavi to go even the other dude checkered shirt one, I don't remember his name. 

Even the oldest members ðŸ˜† Were alright. 

I mean, he and Chavi haven't been exposed to such events other than a big fat Indian wedding, so Chavi's inhibitions were okay to see as she herself admitted that she found herself in a fix and as her brother, he was picking her (though the elder cousin brother saw it from another purpose of shipping😆). Later on, it seemed from the precap that she did enjoy the party before Anu and Golu chachu came up to pick her up before Anu released his irritation against Gungun's party venue. Lol, let's see what happens

I do believe Anubhav's concern for Chavi was secondary to his dislike/irritation of Gungun ðŸ˜†

You know, being a Professor, he should know that you don't judge a book by it's cover and that's exactly what our Scientist is doing. Koi nahi, I love their fights ðŸ˜†

One party isn't going to ruin Chavi and it's good to get out and see and do new things. At least you won't have regrets if you didn't like it, one can say that they at least tried it.

Gungun made Chavi feel welcome and comfortable but alas, our Scientist can't see past that. 

Originally posted by Namita-M

I do believe Anubhav's concern for Chavi was secondary to his dislike/irritation of Gungun ðŸ˜†

You know, being a Professor, he should know that you don't judge a book by it's cover and that's exactly what our Scientist is doing. Koi nahi, I love their fights ðŸ˜†

One party isn't going to ruin Chavi and it's good to get out and see and do new things. At least you won't have regrets if you didn't like it, one can say that they at least tried it.

Gungun made Chavi feel welcome and comfortable but alas, our Scientist can't see past that. 

so true..

Anu was irritated because of gungun… if it was someone  else’s party then his thoughts n approach would have been different… he was very out of the line in party .. he said stuff not so not acceptable at all.. he was just really mean… 

chavi had adjusted really well and gungun made her feel very welcome 

And I think chavvi is golukaka’s daughter n anu’s cousin 

Originally posted by Roroo

Haan, she's Anu's cousin sister (Golu Chachu & Divya chachi ki beti) while Yug is (bade papa's son) and cousin brother. 

Originally posted by Roroo

Yes

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Haan, she's Anu's cousin sister (Golu Chachu & Divya chachi ki beti) while Yug is (bade papa's son) and cousin brother. 

Oh really? I thought Bade Papa didn't have any children. Apparently, I didn't pay enough attention ðŸ˜†