'AbDeep' s journey : Rejection and dealing to it...5

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Abhay is trembling and thinking that how they would react if they know he loves a 35 year old lady... But he has to say now...noway to escape...

Abhay: Listen !!! Guys I love Deepika Sinha...I initially hated her for being a killer of a patient.. Latter I knew she is innocent, and after I see her dedication, work and hardwork, her struggle, I fell in love for her..I grew feelings for her unknowingly.. And thus I thought not to cheat Sia for it..cos I feel she deserves someone better than me..and I broke up to her..initially she may be hurt but, she will move on ..she is brave one..and I assure that I may not be a perfect husband for her, but I will be her bff and whenever she needs me, I shall not look behind...thats it..but cant marry and cheat her for someone else..

Ansari looks at Piroz in astonishment..Piroz is dazed..

Ansari: Hmm!! Did you told Deepika madame about it till now....

Abhay : Not yet, but I shall say...and one more thing..ansari...I dont like Dr.Saxena ...somehow I fee him to be very fishy of him....whenever I look into his eyes, I feel he is full of mysteries..hidden intentions..

Ansari: I shall say, you better say it to her, and see what she says...and about Saxena we three shall keep a vigil eye and if found anything wrong then we shall say about it to Deepika mam..

Abhay: but he is drug addict ..I found it seeing and analysing the symptoms..and he is staying at her home..I dont know, if he does anything wrong to her anyday..I cant bear it..I think that if I like someone, its my duty to save her from getting drowned, because I like her mentally and not its only physical attraction mere..

Piroz: Listen abhay!!..You confess it to mam and tell us what she says ..ok..well I dont think, she shall entertain you much..but lets see what's in store..it will be not easy a confession and will be a long journey ..(he pats Abhay's back and so does ansari and enjoys the night)

Next day Abhay meets Deepika in canteen and confess it...listening to it Deepika lashes out in anger upon Abhay claiming its his infatuation for her beauty only..and he should stay in limit now..Abhay also informs about saxena to be an addict but she just lied that its his jealousy to him and nothing else..

Abhay again goes to Deepika's home to make her aware of saxena...

Abhay: please come Deepika I have to show something about Dr. Saxena..its urgent..

Deepika comes and sees the report..

Deepika: Dr. Saathe, I know all these and so I am keeping him for monitoring under me..so that I keep eye on him so that he does detox properly...and Dr. Saathe, let me tell you he is doing great now under my monitoring, and please stop behaving like roadside 'dewana' around my home now, else I have to call security to be harsh on you..

Abhay gets angered now..

Abhay: Listen Deepika, I have no wish to roam around your home for sure, I have my works too, since you were my friend and I have feelings for you, I thought I cant let you drown and must alert you about his actions and behavior..so that you are not harmed anyday...and please try to distinguish between 'deewana' and well wisher..'deewana' does tantrums and embarasses girl in society, while well wishers quietly alert you to be careful, so that you dont fall prey to any mishap..(he puts keys in motorbike to leave, while talking)

Deepika fumes too..

Deepika : What is Deepika!! Deepika!!...I am not your girlfriend..Ok!!! So callingPirozwith this name again, else I shall report you to higher authorities..And yes !! Vikrant is way changed now..he is no more a egoistic person....so stop glorifying yourself as you cheated Sia!!

Vikrant listens all these and smirks looking at them..

Abhay : Cheated Sia how..!!?? I rather helped her from not getting ditched, as I had no feelings for her, which I felt for you and thought I wont let her suffer as my 'Aai' so that she may move on....Sorry, I was wrong to aware you, as I am not so rich naa to hide my feelings, views as many other..

Deepika : Yes, Please go now and never show your face, Please!!! I can defend myself in tougher times, I dont need any male to protect me..

Abhay leaves from there...and goes to PC's home..PC was sitting in his lawn ..PC was reading his book..PC welcomes Abhay..

PC : what a pleasant surprise Abhay!! Sit down ..and say what's the matter..

Abhay: PC , How are you now, is your health fine now..Sir..

PC : I am ok..my boy!! If you dont mind, I shall remind you that you are lil bit escaping from medical duties nowadays, its highly unprofessional Dr. Saathe..try to be sincere if you do want to become a surgeon seriously, its not a joke!!! Its an oath ..would you like to say me as a friend, what's bothering you..that is getting you unprofessional these days!!!

Abhay tells everything with courage...and also shows suspection over Saxena's behavior..

PC smiles and says...

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Noooooooooo..... you can't leave me on a cliffhanger like this 😭😭😭