Aditya Hooda tha captain uda ke laya hai band bajane 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aditya Hooda tha captain uda ke laya hai band bajane 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
And here I can't sleep and this man is napping in the chair.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY0w4iPpniW/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bolo 🤣
HC and his beauty sleep. He needs a chance to sleep bas
I told you he sleeps between shots
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Forgot to tag in excitement for the above post
Shanti rakh behen. Dhamake ka wait kar.
Guglu I can't. I know I will pay for it tomorrow.
Bas ho jaaye ye dhamka I swear I will amje time to write the damn OS
Aditya Hooda tha captain uda ke laya hai band bajane 🤣🤣
🤣 Arre nahi phir Aditya Hooda ke peeche na pad jaaye
Amnu sleep
HC / Abhi is waiting for you in the dreams 😆
Tu fasegi behen. Bura fasegi.
nahi nahin power couple nahi ban payenge 🤣
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897