I hope she goes or else whole drama will happen in Goenka House 🤪
I hope she doesn't go and everything happens at Goenka Mansion🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I hope she goes or else whole drama will happen in Goenka House 🤪
I hope she doesn't go and everything happens at Goenka Mansion🤣
ha aarahi hoon noorie episode dekh rahi hoonOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Priya Priya oh priyaa priyaa... Kahan ho tum
He won't let her fall ❤️❤️
Dr. SPA for a reason. Put all that muscle to use.
And here I can't sleep and this man is napping in the chair.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY0w4iPpniW/?utm_medium=copy_link
Forgot to tag in excitement for the above post
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I knew it Aarohi made it to the mandie and Akshara did not go to the sunset point. How this kid underestimates Abhimanyu!
Ye kab kaise aur kyun aayi re
He looks ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
And here I can't sleep and this man is napping in the chair.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY0w4iPpniW/?utm_medium=copy_link
So ja meri jaan. Abhi will be there when you wake up.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897