Originally posted by: simran45
the funny part is it is still rehasya how the pic goes in the file.
Did pic went itself into the file.
It walked itself to the file!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simran45
the funny part is it is still rehasya how the pic goes in the file.
Did pic went itself into the file.
It walked itself to the file!!
Originally posted by: simran45
panic attack I don’t think so, from how long we are wishing she will get one in front of whole family and abhi can only handle her panic attacks.
Got busy with work that is why was not coming here.
It's okay 🤗main bhi busy hone wali thi par Bach gyi
End mein laga jaise panic attack hai... Let's see
Ye ignore hone layak pic toh thi nhi
after Rachel she is my favourite.
I see Aarohi in the background as a bride!!! Lets see what happens
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I knew it Aarohi made it to the mandie and Akshara did not go to the sunset point. How this kid underestimates Abhimanyu!
I did not ignore it!
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I see Aarohi in the background as a bride!!! Lets see what happens
Wahi... Aur why they r in mandir? Aarohi bhi pahuchi hai kya abhira mandap? Beizzati karane?
Please makers... Ye de Dena
I agree. But at the end he saw pic I knew they will drag that promo till weeks as I saw they doing it other show that is never watched it again. But here my Abhira is not letting me go.
Okaieee... Wo mix ho gya 😆 but Aarohi and Abhi ki shaadi mandir mein hone wali thi? Ya ye AbhiRa bhaag Gaye hai and Goenkas nd Birlas caught them?
kash mein bhi bachti.😆Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
It's okay 🤗main bhi busy hone wali thi par Bach gyi
End mein laga jaise panic attack hai... Let's see
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897