Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Come here meri jaan! Precap was bomb. Mera Abhi is on a roll. He will demand his answers. Akshu can give them just to him at sunset point or in front of the family.
I am gonna watch the precap on loop
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Come here meri jaan! Precap was bomb. Mera Abhi is on a roll. He will demand his answers. Akshu can give them just to him at sunset point or in front of the family.
I am gonna watch the precap on loop
Originally posted by: simran45
I think they will get bashed as we know they will never ask right question.
Simmu has so much confidence in the Goenkas ke yeh nahi sudhrenge🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Simmu has so much confidence in the Goenkas ke yeh nahi sudhrenge🤣
Simran bhaag gayi 🤣usse pata hai Goenkas kuch bhi kar skte hai 😆
you mean you were not already, the minute I have a moment free from AT I go see it
Like minds Amnu 🤣
hello noor🤗
I loved loved loved precap finally he saw the pic.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
you mean you were not already, the minute I have a moment free from AT I go see it
I go to twitter hastags... Their viewpoints are nicely written... So just read
if we will think the relation of akshu and arohi is so bad because of them.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Simmu has so much confidence in the Goenkas ke yeh nahi sudhrenge🤣
I am sure aru flight will get delayed.
Heyaaa 🤗 aaj chaand nazar aaya hai
And he confronts Akshu .. yess and Akshu is going to have a panic attack? Yessss!!!!
hello bhavi 🤗
I am good, how are you.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897