Originally posted by: simran45
now finally they will be together though I think now to make families agree will be other long track.
Mere ko chalega, chup chup ke romance. Abhimanyu fighting for his love.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: simran45
now finally they will be together though I think now to make families agree will be other long track.
Mere ko chalega, chup chup ke romance. Abhimanyu fighting for his love.
Originally posted by: simran45
now finally they will be together though I think now to make families agree will be other long track.
It will be and rightly so too. Bohot raita phaila hai
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
I am waiting for that jump literally
I am toh jealous of that jump 🤣 main hurdles mein Jeet jaati agar mujhse hota ye toh 😆
Sametne mein time toh lagega
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Mere ko chalega, chup chup ke romance. Abhimanyu fighting for his love.
I want them to play aasan kiston mein tu pyaar kar song on their date nights ☺️
Haan but jab Naya banega toh acha Bane bas AbhiRa ke favour mein
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I am toh jealous of that jump 🤣 main hurdles mein Jeet jaati agar mujhse hota ye toh 😆
Yeh bahaut kharab tha
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I want them to play aasan kiston mein tu pyaar kar song on their date nights ☺️
You are getting me now. I pick great songs for them!
Aey hurdles hard hota hai... Soch teri Noor ke paas gold medal hota of regional/National level of only I know how to jump like that ... Maine ek baar try Kiya tha.. hurdle toote jo toote mere ghutne bhi toote (not literally but chot lagi thi mast)
Nd now I can only imagine that medal
Absolutely ❤️ you pick real classics for them
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897