Isi baat ka to rona hai that I love you and so you continue with your shaitaani.
Online ke liye bhi padhne ki zarurat hai bachha.😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Isi baat ka to rona hai that I love you and so you continue with your shaitaani.
Online ke liye bhi padhne ki zarurat hai bachha.😘
Main 2 jagah hi bola mujhe ignore kardia
Right now its cheese paratha and coffee🤣
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Hi Kajal
Welcome. This is Ashu
Waise Mumbai jaane hi waali thi agle hafte for a function cancel ho gaya Corona ke wajah se😆
Thank you 😊
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
Do kam pad jayenge behen. Unke rone dhone aur aansuon me do episode nikal jayenge.
Jiya dhadak dhadak jaye.
Guglu nailed it again!!!
Those dialogues were ❤
Aisa nahi karte hai na baba. Please mujhe aise mat satao.
Aaj maine bio ke dono chapter complete kar diye 😆
Main 2 jagah hi bola mujhe ignore kardia
Ignore karna toh mujhe aata hi nhi z
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Fast forward mode I hate and they ate my scene too,I think those BTS pics are from a dream sequence and after the confrontation. They are in Abhimanyu's room
Even I hated when they chopped off the scene. He didn’t meet her before she got discharged too
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Fast forward mode I hate and they ate my scene too,I think those BTS pics are from a dream sequence and after the confrontation. They are in Abhimanyu's room
Abhimanyu's room is going to be our shrine after Abhira get married.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897