Arey Janeman
Swagatam behen.
Hum Guglu. Odisha se.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey Janeman
Swagatam behen.
Hum Guglu. Odisha se.
no I don't want him to blast at her.... He can ask him softly bara degi she cares for himOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Zenu🤗
I know he is angry and hurt. All of legitimate reasons but can he this time handle things calmly. Listen to her please. Don't explode on her. Thande dimaag se Dr Sahab
babes noor ke bina har din benoor hai
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Woh toh hona hi hai…. Humare Aashiq sahab toh dekhte hi pigalte hai. Imagine she will fake pain near her throat and that’s it he will be done 😆
Jyada ho jayega. Uske throat me chot lagi hai wo fir se usay OT me le jayega
hello 🤗
I am Blues/Amnu
You are?
arey waah waah I have visited sambalpur
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Yaadon ke sahare hi toh chal rhi hai zindagi... Woh bhi cheen le tu 🤣
Koi laakar do mujhe ice Cream aur ice cream partner HC
Hai na... I am the cutest baccha ☺️
Buddy ❤️ I am kajal
Aree jab jiju saath hai toh le jaa unko apne sang 😆
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897