🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I have so many chores to do today it's gonna be 430.like blink of an eye
I will wake up and see the episode. But I think Kaun Arohi will be the last part.
Oh let’s keep this thread moving! Excited and ready for fireworks already! Kaun Arohi 😎😎
Akshu and Abhimanyu show down! Leta place bets how long do you think Abhi will stay angry at her
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
I will wake up and see the episode. But I think Kaun Arohi will be the last part.
I think the real episode will be Tuesday
Yeah only thing worth watching I'm the episode.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Akshu and Abhimanyu show down! Leta place bets how long do you think Abhi will stay angry at her
Even tho I want it for a longer time but let her just give him those tears and our biwi bhakt will melt ☺️
Yess I will sleep and the time I wake up episode will be there😆Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I have so many chores to do today it's gonna be 430.like blink of an eye
Good morning Amnu 🤗
Finally in our AT 3
yes show down is needed let them have a good conversation this timeOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Akshu and Abhimanyu show down! Leta place bets how long do you think Abhi will stay angry at her
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Akshu and Abhimanyu show down! Leta place bets how long do you think Abhi will stay angry at her
Till the end of the confrontation and then he will be done. That’s Dr. Aashiq dilwale for us 😆
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897