AbhiRa/HarshAli AT#3,Me Tumhara Rishta Tumhari Awaz se Totne Nahi duga- Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.9k

Users

22

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone!

I am Kanika, a new fan of AbhiRa and very new to this forum!

I really wanted to write something on our dear AbhiRa

So I wrote a story on AbhiRa...


AbhiRa FF : Beautiful Shades Of Love.


If you all like then please read my story. First 3 parts are already posted.


Thankyou so much🤗

simran45 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, so they are eloping and akshara will say no.

Expected twist.

beautifulus09 thumbnail
Dazzler Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: simran45

Hello, so they are eloping and akshara will say no.

Expected twist.


Makers are confused or they are trying to trick us... Atm, all I want is Aarohi exposure

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AbhiRa_Love

Hello everyone!

I am Kanika, a new fan of AbhiRa and very new to this forum!

I really wanted to write something on our dear AbhiRa

So I wrote a story on AbhiRa...


AbhiRa FF : Beautiful Shades Of Love.


If you all like then please read my story. First 3 parts are already posted.


Thankyou so much🤗

Welcome Kanika. 🤗


I am Blues/Amnu.


Yay another reader.

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Let's be here today.

This AT needs to be finished too

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Aaja party Yahan kare hain

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYuyvuUK7FU/?utm_medium=copy_link


The way he said Kaun Aarohi, he is gonna go get upset with Akshu more for lying to him. I know my Abhi. The minute he saw that picture Aarohi because non- existent. Abhimanyu has a beef with Akshu.


I like that how he will hold Akshu accountable for her errors and being ba participant of Aarohi's lies

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYuyvuUK7FU/?utm_medium=copy_link


The way he said Kaun Aarohi, he is gonna go get upset with Akshu more for lying to him. I know my Abhi. The minute he saw that picture Aarohi because non- existent. Abhimanyu has a beef with Akshu.


I like that how he will hold Akshu accountable for her errors and being ba participant of Aarohi's lies

I loved todays episode, everyone was at their usual best, we got a glimpse of Naira, Akshara the Sherni is back and Neil as always . The precap and kaun Arohi was 🔥. I’m so happy Abhi will confront Akshu and now Akshu will have to earn his love back.

Edited by jani_faizal - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Agni_Jytsona · 2 years ago

Abhira Sharma/Samridhii Shukla AT|| DT Note P. 23

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 3 months ago

Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 5 months ago

In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 5 months ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ~•~ Episode Discussion Thread #3

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".