AbhiRa are not getting married soon they will have grand weddingBas ab aarohi Bhag jaaye aur dono ki shaadi ho jaaye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
AbhiRa are not getting married soon they will have grand weddingBas ab aarohi Bhag jaaye aur dono ki shaadi ho jaaye
hello I am simi.Bas ab aarohi Bhag jaaye aur dono ki shaadi ho jaaye
She will go but Abhira Shaadi nahi hogey abhi.
AbhiRa are not getting married soon they will have grand wedding
Matlb long wait oh no oh no
Hi m kajal
How much they wana make us wait
but what I have heard about the plot if it’s happening in that way then I think they are getting married
Yes saba was live yesterday she confirmed no bride swap and Truth will be out soon
And they will have grand wedding.
I think akshu is so used to keep things within hirself that she don’t trust anyone with her feelings. She will open up slowly towards abhi that will take lot of time.I hope they realize there is something called communication which is not their between them and they need to trust and communicate their feelings.
@bold 💯💯
Yes saba was live yesterday she confirmed no bride swap and Truth will be out soon
And they will have grand wedding.
Arey yar tab toh pata nhi kitna lamba chalega
hello simi this side kajal
hmm so long and wait is not getting over
Saba confirmed today no bride swap as that is not YRKKH style and fans will get Abhira grand wedding. I really hope they will give time to each other and understand before marriage.
Hi m kajalHow much they wana make us wait
but what I have heard about the plot if it’s happening in that way then I think they are getting married
@zenab I loved Saba replies today. Thankfully they remember what is YRKKH.
Just for fun
sare sacrifice are finished and done by akshu
ab Kaun sa sacrifice karegi lol
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897