Ok. I'm moving u here.
Me too fantasy lover.
Did u watch shadow and bone? Is it gud.
I'll watch wheel of time and Witcher S2.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok. I'm moving u here.
Me too fantasy lover.
Did u watch shadow and bone? Is it gud.
I'll watch wheel of time and Witcher S2.
yes shadows and bones is good. I saw it waiting for s2Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Ok. I'm moving u here.
Me too fantasy lover.
Did u watch shadow and bone? Is it gud.
I'll watch wheel of time and Witcher S2.
So its obvious that Bhau had problem with Gash only. U egoistic ditector! He left like you wanted and you are still behind him😡
How ? Any new news out or what?
see the tweets from Atif khan . I never thought will show it ghullam ghulla.Originally posted by: Goddy2010
How ? Any new news out or what?
I saw his promo on the new Adi and the fight his direction team choreographed. Are you talking about that one?
Brought it on 1st page so we can use it for random chatting
Beheno,
Tagging you all, to let you know that we can use this cc for random chats.
All we do is Aryan ki puja all day in this FD, nothing random abt him😉
Beheno,
Tagging you all, to let you know that we can use this cc for random chats.
for random musings
and hp and other shows discussion 😆