someone is too Influenced by HC's acting skills 😆
He missed me by 17 years ... Toh usko thoda pyaar de rahi hun 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
someone is too Influenced by HC's acting skills 😆
He missed me by 17 years ... Toh usko thoda pyaar de rahi hun 🤣
Equilibrium is must but her you love for HC is constant
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
He missed me by 17 years ... Toh usko thoda pyaar de rahi hun 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
And on this note I am going to sleep.
Night guys🤗
HC to you - Thank you Baccha for all your love 🤣🤣Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
He missed me by 17 years ... Toh usko thoda pyaar de rahi hun 🤣
Sleep Tight Amnu❤🤗
HC to you - Thank you Baccha for all your love 🤣🤣
Me to HC - awwwwwwwww.... kuch toh bola mere ko ... Baccha is a sweet word ☺️
Yess It is😳Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Me to HC - awwwwwwwww.... kuch toh bola mere ko ... Baccha is a sweet word ☺️
Ok...I can't seem to copy and paste my review from the Abhi AT to this AT.....
What do I do....
So I can write to them but what if they mock me and then tell HC that I was sending them messages about being his fangirl?
I m just not ready to send HC messages yet....
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Sia where’s your review
It's on the Abhi/HC AT.....IF isn't letting me post it here😭
I’m off to sleep to. Goodnight/good afternoon guys.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897