Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Umeed par duniya kayam hai..
Since we don't have other AbhiRa AT... Let's move to Harshad AT #3
Let's do that and here is a fond goodbye to this thread.
We await a new AbhiRa AT.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Umeed par duniya kayam hai..
Since we don't have other AbhiRa AT... Let's move to Harshad AT #3
Let's do that and here is a fond goodbye to this thread.
We await a new AbhiRa AT.
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I hardly go main page anymore, I just check the notifications and then jump to here where it’s a thousand folds better.
agree jani. i just check some notifications and posting my edits.
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Almost same thing in my house, except it’s got a non-veg in there as well. Typical Srilanka food.
P.S. Here I’m trying to sleep but keep coming back and checking AT.P.P.S. Noor, jiju is a Bhiwi Bhakt and madly in love, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to scare him off even if I looked like Medusa
Forgot to tag Noor
🙌🏻🙌🏻
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I still found your reply janniiii 🤗
I a vegetarian so when I visit you, make sure u have something veg for me 😆
Yours was a love marriage?
🙌🏻🙌🏻
me Vegetarian too. So you can drop by whenever you want 😉
I can assure I can cook good real pulao too😆
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
896