Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he resembles his mom*
completely agree, he looks totally like his mother, he has her eyes, nose, bone structure etc. His mama was a beautiful ladyOriginally posted by: ChotaShakil420
he resembles his mom*
Couldn't see the pic TM posted

sorry I dont know how to post pics properly, I posted the one with his mom and Indira Gandhi
sorry I dont know how to post pics properly, I posted the one with his mom and Indira Gandhi

In this young photo you can see how much Suhana resembles her.
Yeah because he looks like her and she looks like him their resemblance is uncanny
I feel Suhana also resembles her a Aunt a little bit


She looks very pretty here

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Fan meets Shah Rukh Khan. Pooja Dadlani and his bodyguard are also with him https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZaUUg3NQd1/?igsh=dHR4cWFzZzB3dzI3...
Ranveer Singh partying new video https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2042174459818447013?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
81