Originally posted by: FingerFetish
SRK looks like his dad. I can see where he inherited his beautiful eyebrows and eyes from. I love him so much omg. 🥺❤️
Bottom first pic looks like a mix of SRK n Saif
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
SRK looks like his dad. I can see where he inherited his beautiful eyebrows and eyes from. I love him so much omg. 🥺❤️
Bottom first pic looks like a mix of SRK n Saif
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Fan meets Shah Rukh Khan. Pooja Dadlani and his bodyguard are also with him https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZaUUg3NQd1/?igsh=dHR4cWFzZzB3dzI3...
Ranveer Singh partying new video https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2042174459818447013?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
81