Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Aree I AM TELLING MERA INTREST CHALA GAYA HAI NA KI MEIN TROLLING KARNE BHI NAHI AAYI KAL SO I AHVE TAKEN BREAK FROM THEM LIEK WHY SHOULD WASTE MY ENERGY IN TROLLING THEM AURR MUJHE ITNU SA BHI DRAMA NAHI CHALAT MERE GHAR PAR AURR MEIN ITNA DIN INKA JHELU ISLYE MEIN TABHI AAYUNGI JAB MUJHE LAGE KI ALEAST DRAMA CHAL RAHA HAI TOXICITY NAHI , IDHAR MEIN TOXIC LOGO SE DOOR RAHETI HOON BHALE MERE PAAS KA RELATIVE BHI KYU NA HO YEH TOH KANDYAAS HAI 

The Cliff scene (of which I had super sonic expectations) pulled me back from my 19 episodes HIATUS and I am not sure why did I even let myself get carried away. Kya zaroorat thi?!

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Her dialogue is confusing.... Sometimes it feels she is sorry about whatever happened in the store and is genuinely guilty for Handling store in such a way and now she will remember not to insult the "Maa" saman store and she won't be angry with "Maa" saman Dhara....and sometimes it feels she is going on all silent but she will not forget what everyone has done with her.

Let's wait and see if there is a continuation to her monologue and what she is implying.

I am really curious to know what she meant and what her next course of action will be. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I haven't watched the episode as I'm still making up my mind if I should but I watched the Shivi scene on IG and here's the first thing (out of many rants coming up throughout the day) : -

"Rishita Bhabhi Ke Nakshe-Kadam Par Chal Rahi Hai"

I just want to know how do these boys/bhabhi/Maa forget that from Mukteshwar to up until the infamous Loan Kaand Rishita has ALWAYS been the one to save them like 80%+ number of times. 

She went with these so called idiots to FIGHT her own family because she knew what they did was wrong and ended up getting insulted in front of her own parents/bua/sister. That doesn't count anything for them...okay...fine...but has Shiva forgotten literally everything? 

Even in Disha track Rishita has helped him understand things in a mature way something that Bhabhi the Maa always lacked, being the mature one Dora literally has slapped/created more drama/did emotional gaslighting and what not contrary to what she should have done. 

I for once know that everyone is in their good books until they behave according to their preference and if not, if they go against Bhabhi The Maa they're literally nothing to them. All their previous action mean nothing to these Devars. Nothing.  

They are stuck on bhabi ne sab kuch tyaag kar diya, apni khusiyaan and all. The problem is audience cannot connect to dhara's sacrifices.usne exactly kya kiya hai? She cared for a family that loved her.not love, actually worshipped her. Except suman, everyone pampered her, even chota shiva stood upto suman when she misbehaved with dhara. But raavi and Rishita don't have their husbands support.one is on the verge of divorce.the family have done no such gestures jinse pata chale that they love them except hugs and usme bhi they are left out most of the times.they are coming out as victims and the kaandyas an ungrateful bunch of hypocrites.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Her dialogue is confusing.... Sometimes it feels she is sorry about whatever happened in the store and is genuinely guilty for Handling store in such a way and now she will remember not to insult the "Maa" saman store and she won't be angry with "Maa" saman Dhara....and sometimes it feels she is going on all silent but she will not forget what everyone has done with her.

Everything Is Confusing. Nothing makes sense. Kuch bhi likh rahe hain.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

When Dhara was going on giving gyan to Raavi about her biznezz skills, I was like, bish ainโ€™t nobody in your store. They already think you sell shit. I cant believe Raavi didnโ€™t walk TF away. 

and the choubeys, are they trolling themselves?! Cuz the next scene was shiva and gautam buying maal for more to sell it for less. Isse aacha toh Raavi ka idea tha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Right? What did she mean by that? Like sheโ€™ll everyone off emotionally or remember it when divorce ka date comes? 

Maybe. She said she won't be angry with anyone anymore.i actually want a cold raavi.she will do all her work, reply when needed and everyone will think she is fine.shiva will also be initially happy, that explains the dream.he can notice something is wrong with her as she is not fighting back, not being herself.i hope the makers go this way 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sometimes i really doubt -- if always hanging here Jijaji has invested some with PH!

Itna stretch - how they manage?

My feeling- aaj trp badhegi. 

Next week 1.9 again

So to validate bhabhibakwas- they'll keep using ShiVi as lollipops.  that's it.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

The so called family doing business for the past 10 years since the store was retrieved has only  17 L  as savings?

WTF were they doing in all those 10 years? If Guatam and Dhara think they are the smartest of the smarts, why didn't they expand their business, why didnl't they save more money, why didn't they make better business plans to earn more. Let's not blame Dev and Krish's education and Suman's treatment and they didn't spend any money on Shiva's education. God only knows whether he completed 8th or 10th. 

If Dhara thinks she is the best this world has ever produced,  why didn't she expand their business and still stuck to that one store?๐Ÿ˜ก

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

They are stuck on bhabi ne sab kuch tyaag kar diya, apni khusiyaan and all. The problem is audience cannot connect to dhara's sacrifices.usne exactly kya kiya hai? She cared for a family that loved her.not love, actually worshipped her. Except suman, everyone pampered her, even chota shiva stood upto suman when she misbehaved with dhara. But raavi and Rishita don't have their husbands support.one is on the verge of divorce.the family have done no such gestures jinse pata chale that they love them except hugs and usme bhi they are left out most of the times.they are coming out as victims and the kaandyas an ungrateful bunch of hypocrites.

Bhabhi ne apni hi family ke liye APNE MANN SE kiya tha na? Aisaan hai kya? Nahi I mean...I thought khud ke ghar ke liye sab krte hain. Didn't know Bhabhi Ke Itne Aisaanon talle Nalle Devars dabe ja rahe hain. Bhabhi ne ghar samhala/store ke liye kiya/devars ko samhala....kyunki ek tho she was alone and kind of HAD TO aur dusra she was LET TO. She was succesful because there was zero resistance.