Enjoyed reading this. Makes more sense than the show.
I have lost all interest in the show with the crap they are showing.
And turning angad negative was the last straw. Spoiled such a nice character.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Enjoyed reading this. Makes more sense than the show.
I have lost all interest in the show with the crap they are showing.
And turning angad negative was the last straw. Spoiled such a nice character.
By God!!! I was shocked to see 11 notifications!!! But the story was nice!!! I hope you write something else too
ani awazing..ypou showed that the story doesnt have to have too much negativity to induce drama and entertainment
I wished Makers had used other ways to include drama than EMA or now butchering Angad.
I can totally see this happening in any show. I feel Angad's marriage was a bit rushed though.
As usual awesome

kushveer nimmo hvng an affair. This is a nice starter for another ff 😁
Its been days i wasn't active, thanks for tagging me
Ur writing is awesome as always
The twists and turns are so amazing get it copyright am sure udariyan writers ate on way of getting ideas or dialogues from here😁