Yayyy🥳
Now I am here
Will not leave you guys 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Yayyy🥳
Now I am here
Will not leave you guys 😆
Arre Dr. SPA hai woh! Itni Mehnat se body banai hai.
Why do you want to resign?🤣
Kis topic par baat karna chahengi aap mohtarma?
Even I think same😉
I love his sarcasm, apna apna sa lagta hai🤣
Welcome to the madness!!🥳
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Another thing that irritated me when Abhi asked her why was she so effected and she did not share.I mean woman this is something she could have shared with Abhi
I was feeling the same way… I just wanted to go bang my head somewhere.
Amnu!!!! Did you realise dialogue he told her in the precap??? “Will you marry me now??”
Yaad aaya kuch???
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I was feeling the same way… I just wanted to go bang my head somewhere.
Don't hurt yourself Sammy, bang Akshu's head somewhere that way it will knock some sense into it
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Amnu!!!! Did you realise dialogue he told her in the precap??? “Will you marry me now??”
Yaad aaya kuch???
So Ashu when are you posting?
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897