Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

they should worry when the slot of 7 pm is getting nearly 3 in trp on another channel means these guys are not using their full potential and coasting through on mediocre writing for lame characters.

Exactly.

I was surprised actually.that means the time slot doesn't matter.if people like something, then they will tune in.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

@bold I can't emphasise how much I agree with you on this, especially that last word. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Ofcourse they are morons, they have the OG to refer to, except the marriage track which they copied did any other track make sense till now? 
Dhara who was so heartbroken  until few days because of losing her unborn, is now is at the other extreme is  doing Bhabigiri, almost acting like a thug 

That’s why I still find Anita and Mami to be more consistent ðŸ˜†

Raavi who was abused, humiliated, made to feel little, yet rose up to such a great height and stood tall in the previous track is again made to look like a dobi and no one takes her seriously. And Shiva has made it a point to call her dobi every few days. If she is a dobi, then why did he beg her to do something to unite GauRa? 🙄

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ofcourse they are morons, they have the OG to refer to, except the marriage track which they copied did any other track make sense till now? 
Dhars who was so heartbroken  until few days because of losing her unborn, is now is at the other extreme is  doing Bhabigiri, almost acting like a thug 

Raavi who was abused, humiliated, made to feel little, yet rose up to such a great height and stood tall in tje previous track is again made to look like a dobi and no one takes her seriously. And Shiva has made it a point to call her dobi every few days. If she is a dobi, then why did he beg her to do something to unite GauRa? 🙄

Sorry prema, hindi is not my language. Does dobi mean stupid?

When they call her dobi, do they mean stupid? If is then that poor girl.

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ofcourse they are morons, they have the OG to refer to, except the marriage track which they copied did any other track make sense till now
Dhars who was so heartbroken  until few days because of losing her unborn, is now is at the other extreme is  doing Bhabigiri, almost acting like a thug 

Raavi who was abused, humiliated, made to feel little, yet rose up to such a great height and stood tall in tje previous track is again made to look like a dobi and no one takes her seriously. And Shiva has made it a point to call her dobi every few days. If she is a dobi, then why did he beg her to do something to unite GauRa? 🙄

And marriage track was really good… I still watch that part sometimes…

The makers need some brains ðŸ˜†

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So trp is constant and makers will now continue bhaabi nonsense🤢

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveableangel

I'm not Hindi either, but I think Dobi just means naive, not idiot.... Gadhedi though, could have the connotation of idiot in some sense although the actual word is slang for gadha, which is just donkey. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Dobi in layman terms is stupid, but I don’t want anyone to call Raavi that,  instead I am going with not so smart, naive and not worldly wise. 

loveableangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

I'm not Hindi either, but I think Dobi just means naive, not idiot.... Gadhedi though, could have the connotation of idiot in some sense although the actual word is slang for gadha, which is just donkey. 

Ohhhhh. Lol its accurate for her then. I wish for shiva to have nice nicknames for her now. Something endearing and will get him upgraded to petticoat chap king.

loveableangel thumbnail

Dobi in layman teems is stupid, but I don’t want anyone to call Raavi, that instead I am going with not so smart, naive and not worldly wise. 

Awwwwww nooooo. Not raavi, I agree with you. That girl deserves so much man. Can we ship her to move to ahmadabad? Get some love from her father and brother? So she knows what healthy love feels like? 

Also I had an idea for one shot potential TS that raavi and shiva grow close but she gets a call from the lawyer saying that shiva still has not withdrawn the divorce petition and she gets heartbroken and goes to her maasupa and brother and she learns what a healthy family feels like. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Awwwwww nooooo. Not raavi, I agree with you. That girl deserves so much man. Can we ship her to move to ahmadabad? Get some love from her father and brother? So she knows what healthy love feels like? 

Also I had an idea for one shot potential TS that raavi and shiva grow close but she gets a call from the lawyer saying that shiva still has not withdrawn the divorce petition and she gets heartbroken and goes to her maasupa and brother and she learns what a healthy family feels like. 

That’s a great idea! Once she is away from Shiva, he realizes how much he misses her and  can’t afford to lose her yet again, sets things right. 

Can you write one?