Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
pixu yaar ab toh bhabhima ka track shuru 😭 who knows when we'll get a conversation
Kabhi na kabhi to milegaa aashuu 🥺
Looks like we have to waitt longgg 🤕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
pixu yaar ab toh bhabhima ka track shuru 😭 who knows when we'll get a conversation
Kabhi na kabhi to milegaa aashuu 🥺
Looks like we have to waitt longgg 🤕
I FINALLY GOT TO READING THIS! ❤️
ASHU WHATTTTT?
I loved loved loved every bit of it! Im glad the episodes are inspiring the writer in you! I loved the conversations, the dynamics and everything else!
I want more!
Perfect!! ❤️
Why can’t PS writers think along these lines. I hope they steal this OS word to word.
Ashu🤗
Finally they talked👏
It is such a well written piece..loved how you did justice to both their emotions..it was a well balanced one..we could feel for them both.
Shivi being shivi can't live without challenging each other😆
The end part was cutest 😍😍😍
She being a chipkali in true sense😆
This one definitely calls for a part two..would love to see their PDA😍😆
Loooved it🧡🖤🧡
Loved this.. and loved their conversation to bits! It addressed all the issues they have between them❤️
The writers really need to show something like this on screen 🤪