Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Ok guys I’m off to work on the OS before I go to bed…see you all tomorrow…
See yaa... Jaldi jaldi kaam khatam karo OS par.. we want it atleast till the weekend
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Ok guys I’m off to work on the OS before I go to bed…see you all tomorrow…
See yaa... Jaldi jaldi kaam khatam karo OS par.. we want it atleast till the weekend
Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
Yaar tum log "quote" option kyun nahi use karte ho? I get confused when you tag me, idk which comment y'all are replying to.
I have to like rethink, which post is sammy referring to? Please quote
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Exactly! Noor gets it!
Noor is on my side, I mean the man has been crying since then!
Sacchiii!! If it's not for HC portraying emotional scene this well, main TV mein ghus kar maarti Akshara aur bolti, ye Tera dulha hai, tu dulhan aur ab om mangalya namah karo tum dono 😎
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Jannniiiiii, imagine how much Mush have imagined after this with Abhi? Ask her for a steamy OS ☺️
I will not participate in this!
I believe in non-violence!
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Ok guys I’m off to work on the OS before I go to bed…see you all tomorrow…
ok chal bye. Bohot dino baad hum sab ek sath online the, it was actually so much fun! We should do this more often. Thanks for the good laughs guys🤗
Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
abhira tomorrow under that plastic bag in the rain
and then us seeing that:
Kal toh iss se kaam nhi chalega... We need a fire brigade... AbhiRa ke chemistry se toh uss vaccum cleaner mein aag lag jayegi
Noor will make excuses!
Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
no they did. especially in the driveway scene and god damnit the precap was just fire
Attitude and that flick of jacket and then he let her go first.
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Sacchiii!! If it's not for HC portraying emotional scene this well, main TV mein ghus kar maarti Akshara aur bolti, ye Tera dulha hai, tu dulhan aur ab om mangalya namah karo tum dono 😎
yeh noor ka threats mujhe bade hi achhe lagte hai🤣
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWfUiPACF98/?igsh=NmtmdGI5YnJ4YThr Ar cries remembering mairas words He can't lose maira nor live without her...
897