Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It would be interesting to see Vir in that reserve situation for once and we can see how Purvi reacts. We did get that moment where Sakshi was going to force herself on him and Purvi questioned his loyalty but that was minor and Purvi was easily convinced, as she should be. Vir would not have gone through with it. 

But I’d like to see Vir’s reputation and dignity questioned just once. 

gori4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahimaa

I wonder what the actors playing Manas and Juhi think and if they understand the scenes they are asked to do. It must be strange for their parents. 

Juhi in my opinion, understands everything. Manas is smaller and hardly very aware.

As a parent, I can say that it would be strange to me. But they are clearly doing well.

Because children play amazing

Nahimaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazzzz

PurVir relationship lacks trust and I understand with what Vir saw with his own eyes, that trust will waiver. His reaction is justified considering how we always knew him to be. My annoyance is with the fact that whenever something happens, he starts his molki jaap. To the woman he claims to love so much. I don't mind the anger but the fact is, she will always be a molki to him.

PurVir have never had that trust between them but there hasn't been dignity for Purvi either, despite being the Mukhiyani.

I wish Purvi wasn't leaving the way she is. I'd rather she be angry at Vir but I think she'll first set about trying to prove her innocence. I didn't like how in the precap, he was taunting her and she was just accepting it and just folding her hands to signal stop.

I’ll also just add that I hate how Sakshi is always there witnessing all this. 
It annoys me knowing that she must be getting some satisfaction seeing Purvi like this. 

ReenVora thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kids losing their innocence too early

They are exposed to too much vulgarity 

True... The Purvi molestation scene being captured by little Manas... I mean why the kids were involved they could have shown someone else taking the video...

Nahimaa thumbnail

The Molkki tag will always come up. That is the name of the show. I don’t think they’ll ever get rid of it. 

Even if they did get remarried without Molkki. She will always be seen as being brought first. 
It would be good writing and storytelling if they could show that a molkki is much more than a brought wife. A molkki can be the best thing for all and should not be seen as a negative in society, rather than Purvi trying to get rid of the tag they could show her embracing it and giving it a new meaning. 

ReenVora thumbnail

It annoys me knowing that she must be getting some satisfaction seeing Purvi like this. 

Yes she's on the seventh heaven viewing all of this..

gori4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the most annoying. KK, who is always a witness to all their personal conversations. And that she enjoys it is normal, she lives for it.

Nahimaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReenVora

True... The Purvi molestation scene being captured by little Manas... I mean why the kids were involved they could have shown someone else taking the video...

It would be better they had shown Purvi fights against him. I get against Daksh she was drugged and weak. That incident in Goa they should have shown Purvi fighting against him. 
Could have be a good show of woman power. This is what I mean about the show having potential and a lot of missed opportunities for good story telling. 

ReenVora thumbnail

The Molkki tag will always come up. That is the name of the show. I don’t think they’ll ever get rid of it. 

Even if they did get remarried without Molkki. She will always be seen as being brought first. 
It would be good writing and storytelling if they could show that a molkki is much more than a brought wife. A molkki can be the best thing for all and should not be seen as a negative in society, rather than Purvi trying to get rid of the tag they could show her embracing it and giving it a new meaning. 

They will never remove the tag until the show lasts... That's why both Pur Ave and Vir themselves say that word when any separation is happening

ReenVora thumbnail

It would be better they had shown Purvi fights against him. I get against Daksh she was drugged and weak. That incident in Goa they should have shown Purvi fighting against him. 
Could have be a good show of woman power. This is what I mean about the show having potential and a lot of missed opportunities for good story telling. 

That's happened n number of times... The show had a lot of potential but it's ruined now...