Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Omggg sidha husband bana diya akshu ne🀣 can't wait for the next update😳

Thanks for tagging me❀️

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is so good!

Creatives take a hint from this one. Please update soon.

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way you have written about Akshara pining for her love after rejecting him by looking him in the eye:  Simply Superb!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

The lyrical Lag Jaa Gale interludes were so beautiful and added so much more depth and meaning to the characters and their feelings.  That part was so creatively written 😍

And at the end, she remembers his dulhan comment just before the accident. And her final memory before blacking out is him!  You have created a very good base for why she remembers only him after recovering πŸ‘

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and looking forward to the next part where they "find" each other after being "lost" 🀩

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oye oye oye (in the words of Abhi and Akshu) this is brilliant. Exactly what I would have wanted. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you sooo much you guys!!! Reading all your comments first thing in the morning gave me a HUUUUGE smile πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Will reply individually to all of you a little while later. 

Will try and post the next chapter soon. 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mridzy

Thank you sooo much you guys!!! Reading all your comments first thing in the morning gave me a HUUUUGE smile πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Will reply individually to all of you a little while later. 

Will try and post the next chapter soon. 

Eagerly waiting for your next update...❀️

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome Starting 😍😘😍😘

Can't wait for more ❀❀❀❀

P.S. Please do update the index on the first page 😁

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

HOLY SHIZZ 

She remembers Abhi as her husband xD omg, I CANNOT WAIT for how this story will progress.

Please, pleaaase write the next part soon 

Eagerly waiting for an update ❀️

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice concept 

Please update soon 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my! That was one intense chapter!! Totally loved reading it. Loved how you described their emotions as they remembered each other's words. and omg!! the ending holy moly! you actually ended up writing an FF on the memory loss idea! this is crazy - i'm so excited to see how things go about now that abhi will be playing the role of akshu's husband continue soon and thanks for the tag πŸ€—