Lost and Found- An AbhiRa SS ||Update:Part 4, Pg 17|| 17/06

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 months ago

Hi Y'all, 

First, some disclaimers: 

1. This isn't my idea at all - this is an SS based on @UKGirl22's idea from the accident thread - so full credit for idea to her!! :) 

2. I have no medical knowledge, I have tried to google some, but if something is totally not plausible, please ignore and read on. 😁 

3. This will take off from today's episode (26/11/2021) where Akshara wants to leave but gets a call from Neil and talks to Abhi's mom. 

4. I am so going to nikalo all my bhadaas on Goenkas and especially Aarohi in this SS. So if you like these characters, pehle se hi warning de di maine. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

5. This will be a SS, at most 7/8 chapters. Posting the description right away. Will post Part 1 in a while. 

Hope y'all enjoy! 

Love,

Mridz 

Lost...,and Found!! - An AbhiRa SS

"tum please chali jao" Akshara Goenka was asked to leave the city so that she could forget the only man she'd ever loved. And she did leave - but destiny has its own plans. When an accident wipes her memories off - there is only one person she remembers -  the man and memories she was going away from -  Dr. Abhimanyu Birla. 

"Akshara Goenka ka chapter Abhimanyu Birla ke zindagi mein khatam" That was for the best, he'd told himself. He was not going to walk into that chapter of his life again, he was not going to walk back to those memories again. Until one day he recieves a call which takes him right back to the girl and memories he was going away from - Akshara Goenka. 

Lost...and Found!!  A tale of love, loss and a chance at ever after. 

Finally a SS!!!  Looking forward to itsmiley27

Update soonish Sweetie... We're waiting smiley42

Originally posted by Mridzy

Hi Y'all, 

First, some disclaimers: 

1. This isn't my idea at all - this is an SS based on @UKGirl22's idea from the accident thread - so full credit for idea to her!! :) 

2. I have no medical knowledge, I have tried to google some, but if something is totally not plausible, please ignore and read on. 😁 

3. This will take off from today's episode (26/11/2021) where Akshara wants to leave but gets a call from Neil and talks to Abhi's mom. 

4. I am so going to nikalo all my bhadaas on Goenkas and especially Aarohi in this SS. So if you like these characters, pehle se hi warning de di maine. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

5. This will be a SS, at most 7/8 chapters. Posting the description right away. Will post Part 1 in a while. 

Hope y'all enjoy! 

Love,

Mridz 

Lost...,and Found!! - An AbhiRa SS

"tum please chali jao" Akshara Goenka was asked to leave the city so that she could forget the only man she'd ever loved. And she did leave - but destiny has its own plans. When an accident wipes her memories off - there is only one person she remembers -  the man and memories she was going away from -  Dr. Abhimanyu Birla. 

"Akshara Goenka ka chapter Abhimanyu Birla ke zindagi mein khatam" That was for the best, he'd told himself. He was not going to walk into that chapter of his life again, he was not going to walk back to those memories again. Until one day he recieves a call which takes him right back to the girl and memories he was going away from - Akshara Goenka. 

Lost...and Found!!  A tale of love, loss and a chance at ever after. 

Awesome and intriguing! Excited to see what happens to Abhimanyu and Akshara here 😍

Thank you so much for writing!  Eagerly looking forward to this 😁

https://giphy.com/gifs/applause-happy-excited-Ftz07proVX6Rq

OMG you wrote an SS, I am so excited to read it, can’t wait. Thank you, thank you, thank you.smiley41

This looks interesting, looking to reading it.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai