Posted: 2 years ago

Oh my god that was awesome 🤩

Ending...😍👀

Beautifully written...

Waiting for next....

Fantastic Mridhu!! Missed your writing!! 🤗

hey! i read your story yesterday but couldn't comment. i am at all loss for words. what a beautiful start to the story. the emotions and the memory right before the accident was heartbreaking but it goes to show why akshara might remember abhimanyu as her husband. i totally love the connection. take a bow and pls continue soon. i feel like now i need to depend on these stories instead of the actual show

Originally posted by Gadbad_Ghotala

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh, I loved it... It's so well written T_T and I ache for such beautifully written stories. Thank you so much for penning this down for us. 

Coming to the plot, aww man, my poor babies are separated by the ITV writers but I'm happy they're reunited in such a unique way by you. I'm super excited to read further, I legit want to know all of their reactions to this, especially Abhi and how he's gonna help her with it. 

Please update soon! And thanks for the tag ❤

Aw Thank you so much!!! I am so glad you enjoyed this. AbhiRa in ITV - well, I am quite enjoying their scenes for now, dreams hi sahi - its quite cute! 

Oh plot is not mine - it's @UKGirl22's - she gave this idea in the accident thread -It had super potential, so I started writing on this. 

Thanks once again, I hope you continue to enjoy this one. 

Originally posted by anuandavi

This is simply beautiful.. A big shock for Abhi.. 

Yeah - poor Abhi.. teehee...Thanks for reading and leaving a comment

Originally posted by SilentEyes7

Thanks for the tag...

And amazing update...

Waiting for your next update...

Continue soon...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed this one. Will try and post an update soonish. 

Originally posted by Zenab78

Omg... Fantastic update smiley31

She doesn't remember anyone except Abhimanyu

I can't wait to read more 😍😍😍 

Thank you for tagging me 

Ah, Thank you so much! No she doesn't, but it's a good thing isnt it? Her and Abhi in their own little world. I shall try and update this one soonish. Thanks. 

Originally posted by Manju1066

Love it 💕pls continue soon 🤗

Thank you!! I will try and update this one soon. 

Originally posted by ash-912

Wonderful part!!! Her emotions so nicely brought out and his attempts to forget her.

loved it!!! Please continue soon❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much! I am glad you loved it. 

Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

I wish I could tell you in words of how much I enjoyed it, loved it and went through those roller coaster of emotions. But mere words would not suffix the feelings I got as I read these. Gosh, you are cliffhanger queen. Mujhe next part abhi chahiye. I will start an anthem now.... 

This story is heartbreaking, love, sad smiles and anything and everything .

Oh Em Gee - Thank you so much for leaving this comment! I'll try and update the next part soon. Oh I hope I would be able to write the story with all the emotions you just pointed out. 

Originally posted by Simran_h

Omgggsmiley42 sidha husband bana diya akshu nesmiley37 can't wait for the next updatesmiley9

Thanks for tagging mesmiley27

Thanks! Haan, Akshu is like so done with all this tilak-sagai business, seedha pati. ;D 

Will try and update soon. Thanks. 

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

This is so good!

Creatives take a hint from this one. Please update soon.

Awwwww, Thanks! I am so glad you liked this. 

Originally posted by HahaHeheHuhu9

The way you have written about Akshara pining for her love after rejecting him by looking him in the eye:  Simply Superb!! 👌👌👌

The lyrical Lag Jaa Gale interludes were so beautiful and added so much more depth and meaning to the characters and their feelings.  That part was so creatively written 😍

And at the end, she remembers his dulhan comment just before the accident. And her final memory before blacking out is him!  You have created a very good base for why she remembers only him after recovering 👏

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and looking forward to the next part where they "find" each other after being "lost" 🤩

Oh wow!! Thank you so much for leaving this lovely comment! 🤗 Hai na, I don't know, I feel music is so interwoven in their love story and adds so much more depth. I am glad you enjoyed that!

Thanks for reading and commenting. I'll try and updating soon. 

When are you gonna update the next chapter 😭

Originally posted by slan

When are you gonna update the next chapter 😭

I'm working on it,hopefully I'll be able to update soon! Thank you so much for waiting and enjoying this fic so much! 🤗

Originally posted by Mridzy

PART 1 - Lost.

" Aaj bhaidooj pe yeh bhai tumse kuch chahta hai "

"If you leave today, my son will never move on with life"

"Tum please Yahaan se chali jao"

"Please ruk jao, beta"

Akshara slammed her hands over her ears to shut out the voices of her brother and Manjari aunty.

How could she go back? How could she face him again? She had looked him in the eye and lied to him. He had laid his heart bare, declaring before her family and his that he loved her and only her and she had done nothing but broken it.

"mein tumse pyaar karta hun, Akshu. I love you" 

She had caused him pain, she knew it - she could see it in his hazel orbs as she had looked into them and lied through her teeth that she didn't love him. 

But how could she say she loved him? When her sister - the sister she loved so much, the sister whose love she had craved for since childhood had just been rejected by him. How could she hurt Aarohi? Especially when Aarohi told her she would leave forever. 

How could she let that happen? So when her brother asked her to leave, she left. 

She stood frozen to the spot, blankly staring at the large board announcing the arrival of the city buses, the hustle bustle fading around her.

But now - 

"Agar tum chali gayi na, toh mera Abhi kabhi zindagi mein aage nahi badega"

NO. With a heavy sigh, she wiped off her tears, the desperation in his mother's voice making the decision for her. 

She pulled her phone out of her bag - she was going to go back. If closure was what Abhimanyu needed now, she would give him that. 

That was the least she could do for him. That was also the only thing she could ever do for him. So she was going to. She didn't know how - but Neil and Manjari aunty did, and she was going to help them. 

"Nahi mummmaaa" a little child next to her cried, breaking her away from her thoughts. 

His mother smiled down at him, "beta, this is good for you. Ab bus ke liye deri ho rahi thi, and you wouldn't drink it at home, toh saath mein laana pada. Methi daane ka khaada hai. It helps with your cold. Chup chaap pee lo" 

Methi daane

"Bilkul methi daane ki tarah" 

And he had smiled - A smile that started at his lips and reached his eyes. A smile that hadn't just stopped with his eyes, but had made her heart flutter and painted a smile on her face too.

And it still did. A wide smile spread across her face as she thought of that memory. Of how he had smiled at the mention of methi daana. Of how methi daane had become their thing.

Their thing

"Gharelu doctor. Methi daane. Batao sab ko, yeh sab humaare moments they na. This is us, right?!" 

This is us. The smile on her face vanished, much like the warm feeling that spread inside her at the memories of the trip. Of him.  

"That had been us, Abhimanyu" she muttered in a low voice, "now there is no us"

The horn of the taxi she had called up shook her from her reverie, "Haan" she called out to the taxi driver. Gathering her suitcase and guitar, she walked to the taxi, "Kanha ji, please humare saath rehna" she muttered up to her kanha ji, praying for his blessings. 

The driver's greetings, the honking of the vehicles, the traffic around her were all ebbing away as she got into the seat behind the driver, leant back and closed her eyes. 

If only she was not stuck in this situation. If only there had been no confusion. If only it had been only them. 

" Kitni different ho tum saree mein. Bilkul... "

His proximity had sent her heart racing and her insides into a silly tangle, so she had been quite proud that she had found her voice and her sanity to ask, "bilkul - kya?"

"Nayi naveli dulhan" he had said. 

Eyes still closed, a humorless smile escaped her lips.

Dulhan. If only. 

Only in dreams and thoughts, that she wouldn't let herself have, could that happen. 

Only in dreams and thoughts could she be his -

SCREEECH.

Her eyes flew open as it all happened in a matter of seconds. 

"Bhaiyya, sambhalke" she yelled frantically,

As her taxi swivelled out of control, heading straight towards a tree, colliding against it with such force that she was thrown forward.

Pain spread through her body. She tried to lift her head, but couldn't.  The horror of not being able to see her family ever again gnawed at her. She wouldn't get to see Vansh bhaiyya's marriage. She wouldn't get to see Kairav bhaiyya have his own painting exibition. She wouldn't get to see Aarohi become the best doctor in Udaipur. She wouldn't get to see her badi mumma, bade papa, AG or mimi ever again. She wouldn't get to see... She fought hard to keep her eyes open as she felt her eyes flutter close. 

The next second something greater than anything she had ever felt overtook her entire being - 

She hadn't even told him - she was going to die without telling Abhimanyu she loved him. 

As her eyes rolled back, she heard a voice, 

" Mein tumse pyaar karta hun Akshara, I love you" 

Her voice was barely a whisper, and he was the last memory she had before the world went black, " I love you, too, Abhimanyu"

Abhimanyu rammed his fingers through his hair, irritated with himself that he had fallen in love when he had spent the most of his adult life denying the emotion. 

"Damn you for being a fool, Abhimanyu" he growled out loud. 

"Great, now I'm talking to myself" frustrated, he pushed his chair back and sprung to his feet. Throwing the big clock in his consultation room a glance, he muttered an expletive as he realised his next surgery wasn't in another 30 minutes. 

"Mein tumse pyaar nahi karti, Dr. Abhimanyu Birla. Naa kabhi kiya, aur naa kabhi karungi"

He clenched his fist, punching his thigh randomly as he walked back and forth aimlessly. 

" Tumne kaise soch liya ki mein tumse pyaar karti hun?"

Jaw clenched, he berated himself for going and falling in love within a week of meeting her, when he had ran away from love and marriage all his life, "Serves you right," he muttered, gritting his teeth. 

He had immersed himself in work ever since she had looked him in the eye and told him she didn't love him. But even he couldn't do surgeries 24 hours a day. As a responsible doctor, he knew that would be harmful. So he had to take those breaks between surgeries - like the one now. 

But damn it all, these little 20-30 minutes breaks were doing more harm than continous surgeries would. Especially since he had learned today that Akshara had not informed her family of anything. 

She had not told them she had come to his home. She had not told them she had denied loving him. 

Suddenly feeling suffocated, he whirled around, searching for the only source of solace he knew. Grabbing his headphones off his desk, he jammed them over his ears. 

"Lag ja gale,.."

His first instict was to throw his headphones away, but then the sounds from the device muffled out, and the only sound he heard was from within him. It was her voice.

"Ke fir yeh haseen Raat Ho Na Ho..."

And like a moth flying into fatal flame, he stupidly let his mind, emotions, and entire being be consumed by her voice, her memories and the love he had for her. 

"Shayad iss janm mein..."

He has seen her face, as the same song had played in the taxi. Tears streaming down her face, her petal lips parted in sorrow, she had reached out to him, gingerly touching the window. For a second he had wanted to take her in his arms, to brush away her tears, to tell her everything will be okay.

And then the taxi had moved away.

"Mulakaat ho na ho..." 

"So that's why Akshu immediately agreed to go away" her brother had said.

Go away. She was going away. From him. 

And that hurt him more. He pulled away the earphones as he walked back to his desk. The familiar feeling of restlessness rising like a tidal wave. 

"Agar woh mujhse door jaana chahti hai, toh mein kyun ussey rokna chahta hun?" He had asked himself. The next second the question left his lips, he had known why. 

He loved her. He still loved her. 

"NO" His voice was an angry growl, "No, Dr.Abhimanyu Birla, No. Remember what you told her brother this morning. Akshara Goenka ka chapter Abhimanyu Birla ke life se over

Pulling his chair out, he sat down, glancing over the case file for his next surgery, as he always did before every surgery. This was how it should be - he was going to be the dedicated doctor he had always been. A doctor whose love and life was his profession. 

He had just finished reading the file when his phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, this is Dr. Meera Bhavsar, neurologist from the city hospital" 

His brows creased for a second as he thought about why he would be getting a call from the city hospital now - probably a referral for an emergency case, he decided. 

"Good evening, Dr. Bhavsar, boliye, what is the case?" 

There was a pregnant pause at the other end, so long that he pulled the phone away to check if they were still connected, 

"Dr...?" He prompted again.

"There's been an accident, Dr.Birla. A young girl" 

From her tone he could make out that this was a critical case and they were probably racing against time. The junior doctor who was supposed to assist him on his next surgery poked her head in and he motioned her in. 

Putting the phone on speaker, he asked, "Injuries?"

"To her head, but that's not it, Dr.Birla. This girl, she doesn't know who she is, she doesn't remember anything. Her name, where she is from, her family, where she was going - nothing. But, there's something she remembers and keeps repeating again and again. It's - " 

Dr. Bhavsar paused, and Abhimanyu wondered why, because as doctors, surely they had seen much worse and - 

"You" 

"I'm sorry, what?" 

"It's you, Dr. Birla. It's your name she keeps repeating. She says you are her husband"  

******* To be continued ****** 

Some notes - 

1. The core idea for this story is not mine, but @UKGirl22's. So full credit for the idea to her. 

2. This takes on from 26/11/21's YRKKH episode where Akshara is leaving Udaipur and Neil and Manjari asks her to help them help Abhimanyu move on. 

3. And finally..., OH MY GAAAWWWD - Writing heartbreak is damn tiring, but ohh sooo fulfiling as a writer too, I hope I did justice to the emotions required for this part. Please let me know what you guys thought. 

As always, read, comment, and leave reviews please. 

Love,

Mridz. 

So interesting!

Originally posted by 7APK

Wow 👏👏👏👏

Awesome Starting 😍😘😍😘

Can't wait for more ❤❤❤❤

P.S. Please do update the index on the first page 😁

Thank you so much! Posting the next part now. 

Originally posted by sheet_leher

HOLY SHIZZ 

She remembers Abhi as her husband xD omg, I CANNOT WAIT for how this story will progress.

Please, pleaaase write the next part soon 

Eagerly waiting for an update ❤️

Thank you sheet !! 😁😁 Posting the next part now. 

Originally posted by Gurveen

Nice concept 

Please update soon 

Thank you! Updating now. 

Originally posted by Mushfika_01

Oh my! That was one intense chapter!! Totally loved reading it. Loved how you described their emotions as they remembered each other's words. and omg!! the ending holy moly! you actually ended up writing an FF on the memory loss idea! this is crazy - i'm so excited to see how things go about now that abhi will be playing the role of akshu's husbandsmiley42 continue soon and thanks for the tag smiley31

Thank you so much Mush!! Girl, your comments puts sucha big smile to my face. I'm grinning silly now. And it's 1 PM here. 😁

Oh the idea for the story isn't mine, it's @UKGirl22's idea...

Posting the next part now. 

Originally posted by Maneetlover123

Oh my god that was awesome 🤩

Ending...😍👀

Beautifully written...

Waiting for next....

Thank you sooo much. Posting the next part now. 

Edited by Mridzy - 2 years ago