Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Ye sab chodo, hypothetically, how many of the ladies who are supporting Adi and "understanding" him would do the same if they were in Imlie's place now?

Not to offend anyone but I'm curious, I've read somewhere that she shouldn't have left him, would anyone stay if they were in her place? I mean imlie is super human for a reason but lagta hain there are real people with super humanity?

hahahaha totally agree. You don’t abandon your husband and marriage at the first sign of trouble. But this was like a whirlpool and she was left with no choice other than to leave.

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ye sab chodo, hypothetically, how many of the ladies who are supporting Adi and "understanding" him would do the same if they were in Imlie's place now?

Not to offend anyone but I'm curious, I've read somewhere that she shouldn't have left him, would anyone stay if they were in her place? I mean imlie is super human for a reason but lagta hain there are real people with super humanity?

Never in a million years I would ever want Imlie to stay in that place(atleast not until he repents for his actions and actually do something about the situation)I agree to Adi ji's duty as a father but why is it compromising his duties as a husband? 

Both Imlie and Adi ji have prioritised other people before their rishta. Imlie with her family and Adi with now preggo version MC and Bacha. In all this situation I don't remember Imlie ever failing to be a wife then why Adi gets leeway because of Bacha and maa. Regardless of the situation, he should have been able to balance  both his relationships of being a father and a husband. 

I don't know why people are saying that Imlie shouldn't have left because from where I am seeing she did everything in her power to save her relationship. Even after knowing that her husband was s*xually assaulted( being the only one to know about the assualt) She was ready to move on, give in and start fresh( KC morning). Like Adi ji has always asked her to but did Adi himself do it? 

Again, he said to zone out the noise of MC but could he control himself from going after MC when he got to know his bacha was in danger? 

According to me, 2 people make a relationship work. They are the ones who decide the rules of the relationship and how far one is ready to make compromises. It is the 2 of them who decides whether to move on or to stay, be it getting over cheating, lying or deceiving one another. If I can forgive my partner for him cheating on me does not mean That some other woman should do the same. That is why relationships are different for everyone. If one partner is screaming that she is not comfortable, why does the partner have to force it on him/her. Imlie reached to her threshold of compromises but how was it right of Adi to expect her to "adjust" With the situation any further than she already did. It has always been if one is not comfortable( to an extent that nothing can be done) then the other obliges. That is just basic respect given by two people in any relationship, whatever the situation is. 

Bohot zada bol diya ye toh☺️ 

Sorry ji if anybody got offended, just my POV

Colormenow thumbnail

Red1: I see all of that as SM ka raasta🤣🤣🤣

but Malini directly and actively getting involved in making their relationship would have actually made them burdened by her ehsaan. 

Red2: He did come out of it once( literally) but us time superwomaniya was with him. Is baar I am expecting him to come out of his own( bolte hue bhi sharam aa rahi hai😂😂😂) 

Adi groveling is the best part of him. Bas gidgidate rahe and I can watch that till the end of the series( such a sadist I am😂) 

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

hahahaha totally agree. You don’t abandon your husband and marriage at the first sign of trouble. But this was like a whirlpool and she was left with no choice other than to leave.

And she didn't leave forever either, she's waiting for him to realise his mistakes.What more can she do?

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Never in a million years I would ever want Imlie to stay in that place(atleast not until he repents for his actions and actually do something about the situation)I agree to Adi ji's duty as a father but why is it compromising his duties as a husband? Adi has been lacing as a husband. He has to remember that he not only has duties and responsibilities towards his baby, he has it towards Imlie too. when Adi insists that Malini will always be in his life and as a friend then he needs to learn to make a balance and set boundaries.

Both Imlie and Adi ji have prioritised other people before their rishta. Imlie with her family and Adi with now preggo version MC and Bacha. In all this situation I don't remember Imlie ever failing to be a wife then why Adi gets leeway because of Bacha and maa. Regardless of the situation, he should have been able to balance  both his relationships of being a father and a husband. 

Let’s not forget that Imlie prioritized others over Adi was a result of Adi refusing to accept his marriage to Imlie and he had gone ahead and married Malini. It was more of a after effect/ collateral damage of Adi’s action.

Even when Imlie did all that, let a pregnant Malini stay at their home, I didn’t agree to her action or think she was right, but still I understood her reasons even when she kept forcing Adi to be with Malini, I found it senseless but I could still uderstand why she was behaving like that. But I am not understanding Adi’s reasons in turning a blind eye to Imlie’s plight. 

I don't know why people are saying that Imlie shouldn't have left because from where I am seeing she did everything in her power to save her relationship. Even after knowing that her husband was s*xually assaulted( being the only one to know about the assualt) She was ready to move on, give in and start fresh( KC morning). Like Adi ji has always asked her to but did Adi himself do it? 

Again, he said to zone out the noise of MC but could he control himself from going after MC when he got to know his bacha was in danger? yes, he needs to realize that even he isn’t able to ignore Malini, so how does he expect Imlie standby and watch Malini manipulate her husband?

According to me, 2 people make a relationship work. They are the ones who decide the rules of the relationship and how far one is ready to make compromises. It is the 2 of them who decides whether to move on or to stay, be it getting over cheating, lying or deceiving one another. If I can forgive my partner for him cheating on me does not mean That some other woman should do the same. That is why relationships are different for everyone. If one partner is screaming that she is not comfortable, why does the partner have to force it on him/her. Imlie reached to her threshold of compromises but how was it right of Adi to expect her to "adjust" With the situation any further than she already did. It has always been if one is not comfortable( to an extent that nothing can be done) then the other obliges. That is just basic respect given by two people in any relationship, whatever the situation is. 

Bohot zada bol diya ye toh☺️ 

Sorry ji if anybody got offended, just my POV

Agree 100%

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Red1: I see all of that as SM ka raasta🤣🤣🤣

but Malini directly and actively getting involved in making their relationship would have actually made them burdened by her ehsaan. 

Red2: He did come out of it once( literally) but us time superwomaniya was with him. Is baar I am expecting him to come out of his own( bolte hue bhi sharam aa rahi hai😂😂😂) 

Adi groveling is the best part of him. Bas gidgidate rahe and I can watch that till the end of the series( such a sadist I am😂) 

hahahahaha okay then let’s agree that SM used other people to influence Adilie🤣

LMAO this time he will definitely come out as Aryan is loitering around his superwomaniya🤣

After all he has 7 years experience in groveling 🤣

bookwormlazy thumbnail

And she didn't leave forever either, she's waiting for him to realise his mistakes.What more can she do?

hahahah she is telling everyone except Adi that she will go back the moment he accepts the truth. The only person who doesn’t know that is Adi, good thing he doesn’t know otherwise Banda would go back to his overconfident self😆

Colormenow thumbnail

Everything 🔴: same page book ji🤗

🔴2: I give that in for argument's sake since people conveniently forget that it was because of Adi that she got closer to Family before him. She freaking gave up on her self respect the day she got married to him until recently. Adi never had to, He conveniently got married to MC because his self respect was "bruised" 

Even after all of this she did accept him as her husband and kept him above all. Whenever she had to make a choice, she always choose Adi over anything and any one.( not gonna add Sk, have a different take on him) while fulfilling all her responsibilities as a wife. 

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I hate it everytime when he says that when no one was with Imlie I was standing with her … so did you do a favor she was in this situation all bcoz of you … you were selfish to not let her go she would had been peaceful she would had come to terms with her life but it was you who did let her forget and move on … the way he talks is as if he has done a big favor to her 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hate tht attitude!

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Imlie have supported him especially after Janmastani , 

But what he did ? Deleted the video . Did he discussed with her before deleting it .

That itself already show where is his priorities. He rather save Malini from public  humiliation rather  than appreciating Imlie standing by him. 

By repeating, l love you and you are only my wife is nothing without action.

His logic on Malini staying there , doesn’t not  make sense . So what happened after giving birth ? Still staying there ? In my thinking, he will said I can’t separate child and mother . I also as a father need to take responsibilities  and welfare’s of the child so I need to be with child. So where it will put Imlie  ? He need to clear all this mess by himself 

Imlie did a right thing by walking out , as it’s worthless to stay and fight for a relationship which consider as one sided effort .

With Imlie moving out, Aditya still not making any effort correcting his mistakes and to bring back his wife instead he is allowing Malini roaming around and behaving like GB and his wife .’

Why must she wait for him , offering tea , taking control of his life , example saying he don’t eat this and that . 

Lastly everything happened for a reason, God plan better than our plan . Whatever meant for you it will be yours if it’s not yours then it’s not yours. 

Aditya need to make a decision ,on what he want 

Pyar ya zimindari? come first