Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Low key wanted Raavi to fall in the well because of Disha so I could finally see aag boi Shiva...

I soo wanted ki Disaster kuch toh karti. 

But usko toh izzat ke saath exit di. 

I think yeh isliye hua bcoz they abrupty ended her track, chopped her scenes and to atleast give respect to that Actor who gave her time and energy to the show and also hate due to her character

She got a respectable exit. 

I hope editors chop her hug with Shiva bcoz Shiva did nothing rather Krish seperated her 

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chalo girls goodnight EDT nipat gyi! ab mai chala! 🤪

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Ek waqt tha jab hum raavi monologue ke liye taraste the, ab shiva monologue ke liye Taras rahi hu.kya Soch Rahe ho? Kiss ke baare Mai kya khayal hai,you realise aaj Teri sagai ho jaati if raavi hadn't told the truth, what would you have done then?suman ke baare Mai kya soch rahe ho,Aapke dimaag Mai chal kyaa Raha hai bhaiii? 

Ohhh no, did I just called shiva bhaiyaa? The dramageee is doneee 😂😂😂😂

I was thinking the same 

And concluded that writers can't manage to balance both of their povs during same time and hence these loose ends tracks and poor execution 🤔

Uparse sabka SS manage karna hota hai🤪

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Low key wanted Raavi to fall in the well because of Disha so I could finally see aag boi Shiva...

No yaar…What’s the point of just screaming his head off and getting all emotional when she is hurt or going to die. DO something when she is in front of you Dude. I mean instead of yelling at her accusing her falsely of “tujhe nahi nibhana tha ye shaadi”… how much better if he had suddenly held her in a loose hug and asked “ weren’t you the one who found this tel-masala distasteful” if that’s the illusion he is still harboring?   

mpks1 thumbnail
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyal_10

I was thinking the same 

And concluded that writers can't manage to balance both of their povs during same time and hence these loose ends tracks and poor execution 🤔

Uparse sabka SS manage karna hota hai🤪

Trueee priyal 

They really need to balance the characters so that the audience can feel for them as a couple  rather than loving one and disliking the other.

I remember a time when raavi was bashed so much that literally a frustration thread for PS opened.now shiva is bashed.they really need to balance the emotions and POV.

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Can these makers least show 

Shiva not doing Maa Maa after she makes him jump for that bloody ring. 

I know Shiva won't do against her for her shit but atleast can he say something for his own sake that how in her ego she didn't cared about her own son. 

I want him to ignore or something 

Kuch toh dikhao from Shiva ka side towards Suman

Lag raha hai ki aise kuch bhi nahi Milne wale- also the way he puts ring on Raavi it looks like Bhabimaa told him too 🤢

Ab everything will he only do if Bhabhimaa tells him to….

And I can’t understand form this clip why Suman is just sitting like a Mummy( pun intended) and no reaction when Shiva puts ring on Raavi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiG5fIlQMA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 2 years ago
Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Trueee priyal 

They really need to balance the characters so that the audience can feel for them as a couple  rather than loving one and disliking the other.

I remember a time when raavi was bashed so much that literally a frustration thread for PS opened.now shiva is bashed.they really need to balance the emotions and POV.

😯😯😯 

Actually I was never this much disappointed with raavi bcoz during kamra track though there were no monologues but still, raavi was continuously shown thinking about him, how he's sad and putting efforts in her own way for their marriage.

So for me this was most badly executed track! 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I soo wanted ki Disaster kuch toh karti. 

But usko toh izzat ke saath exit di. 

I think yeh isliye hua bcoz they abrupty ended her track, chopped her scenes and to atleast give respect to that Actor who gave her time and energy to the show and also hate due to her character

She got a respectable exit. 

I hope editors chop her hug with Shiva bcoz Shiva did nothing rather Krish seperated her 

There is something seriously off abt how the writers write for shiva..even Dev was shown in better light than this during ravi shivas wedding..atkeast dev looked and talked guilty..why r the writers doing this to shiva.. 

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamlikethisonly

Lag raha hai ki aise kuch bhi nahi Milne wale- also the way he puts ring on Raavi it looks like Bhabimaa told him too 🤢

Ab everything will he only do if Bhabhimaa tells him to….

And I can’t understand form this clip why Suman is just sitting like a Mummy( pun intended) and no reaction when Shiva puts ring on Raavi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiG5fIlQMA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Because she still hates Raavi, her plan went down the drain and at any cost she doesn’t want Raavi in Shiva’s life

Who cares what she wants, I want Shiva to take a stand for their love and come out of being Mimma’s boy😡