Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Koi mereko bata do yeh kamariya dance kab hogaa? Matlab kahaan fit karenge? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But again kaandyas can dance anytime and anywhere, so ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

krish suggested the dance but suman said move our kamariya after the engagement lol and we know how that ends lol

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

What I guess that despo exit will be in between raavi throwing ring in the well and Shiva jumping in the well..

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: freebird_dd

I hav heard ka evn sometimes production keeps a team for suggestions of plots n writers write accordingly..

I hav no idea of ps 

My god..if a team of people works together like that to create the mess we just witnessed..what a waste of human resource..πŸ˜†..i was actually under the impression chobeys write the plot for the coming episodes every night after they had their nightly dose of sasta nasha..πŸ˜†

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ravi18

Ps alag hi h. Yaha pe almost everyone prefers mami over suman including me. Janardhan bhi sensible lagta h suman ke samne. Kya show likha h jaha villains bhi main cast se jyada ache lagte h.

Exactly..thats the main issue in pandya land. Good ones are the worst ones.. πŸ€ͺ

Palak2812 thumbnail

Can these makers least show 

Shiva not doing Maa Maa after she makes him jump for that bloody ring. 

I know Shiva won't do against her for her shit but atleast can he say something for his own sake that how in her ego she didn't cared about her own son. 

I want him to ignore or something 

Kuch toh dikhao from Shiva ka side towards Suman

freebird_dd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead17

@ Red.. because she did say it, after they came back from the mandir kaand. Not saying she was right or  wrong to say so, but she did ... 

@ bold..I never said he called her characterless because he wanted her to leave, that was all his anger. Agree with you on that, the night conversation with Gaumbi/Dev clarified it.. he doesn't think like that about her, after that he refused to apologies so she wouldn't come back. Having said that, Raavi DOES deserve an apology for it.

@ Blue.. look about the manhandle part, I know many will disagree with me on it, or bash me, but this is something which has shown to be normal in PS.. not just Shiva, nobody reacts to it, did Dev react or did Gautam when its abt their wives. or even when its about others... no. & its not just against the DIL's.. 

If you look at the otherside.. did Raavi react when Dhara beat up Krish/Shiva.. or when Dhara slapped Shiva.. no, or even now when Gautam will slap Shiva again tom ? If Shiva is in the wrong, then everybody else is too..

@ Green ... I do believe we will get it.. lets see 

-P.S..This is not in support of Shiva/Suman or even Raavi:

1. Everyone is after Suman cause she has been horrible to Raavi in this track.. Agreed.. but on the flip-side so has everyone else to Shiva, just a toned down version of it.. Gaumbi every chance hits him, Dhara has time & again reminded him that he was the one to send divorce papers(truth) , Rishita did too, Krish has been insulting to him as well. He hasn't been left unscathed, but since this was Raavi's track, her plights/abuse/ feelings have been highlighted.
  2. I never agreed with Raavi's decision to come back, neither did understand it. At max she should have apologised to Dhara/Gaumbi for lengha & left it at that. Her self respect when down the drain the, that Y I don't want Shiva or anyone else to stand up for her, she needs to do that on her own. Until she respects herself no one else is. Shiva can support her or stand behind her, but she needs to be the one to do it.

Sorry if it got long..😊

I agree with u raavi needs to stand for herself first then everything can be followed...

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Niptaao ye jaldi bhai logπŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Low key wanted Raavi to fall in the well because of Disha so I could finally see aag boi Shiva...

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Ok, I have to ask this.is there anybody who has a different take on the episode? Who actually liked it and would want to share their thoughts? I would love to read it.

I think for the first time the audience is disappointed with the episode across all the platforms. Usually when I surf through comments i find postive and negative both, but aaj I don't think a single person is happy with how things went.

So if anybody who is reading this and has a different take please share your thoughts or you can even PM me. I would really want to know if a different perspective exists to what has been shown.

It was an okay okay type episode for me. There were bits liked -like I really liked Mami’s entry and her expressions. I liked the Bahu gang bond. As someone else said I liked the way Raavi announced why Shiva cannot go ahead with this engagement- without specifying her emotions or begging him to give their relationship a chance because she wanted it. I really like fighting Raavi.

The bits that put me off were what put most people off I guess- Shiva’s attitude- I was dumbstruck at why writers would give him monologues ( thinking to himself)- Ab Ye angooti kahan reh gayi …” I mean why would they do that? They are closing off any chance of redemption- his loophole was his kasam to him mom- why is he worried about the ring being lost- that was a big low point for me.

Also Suman and her stick and using the stick on her DILs especially Raavi- was gross- I hated having to see that.

Disha didn’t bother me so much may be because I knew what is to follow and also honestly the actresses acting was flat. Part of the actors job is to bring in nuances to a character to elicit an audience reaction. Though the character Disha and the things she says and does is distasteful as a ShiVi fan and shipper, I am not as bothered by her. As compared to Suman who really gets to me and for that however hateful the character is, I really applaud the actress for managing to get under the audiences skin and often make it crawl.

End result- I will definitely continue to watch the episodes …. For shiva’s redemption and Raavi’s growth and definitely for characters like Rishita, Mami and even Dev- he got some nice roles and scenes in which he stood out recent episodes

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ek waqt tha jab hum raavi monologue ke liye taraste the, ab shiva monologue ke liye Taras rahi hu.kya Soch Rahe ho? Kiss ke baare Mai kya khayal hai,you realise aaj Teri sagai ho jaati if raavi hadn't told the truth, what would you have done then?suman ke baare Mai kya soch rahe ho,Aapke dimaag Mai chal kyaa Raha hai bhaiii? 

Ohhh no, did I just call shiva bhaiyaa? The dramageee is doneee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago