Innuma ivinga panchayat mudiyala😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Innuma ivinga panchayat mudiyala😳
All the rivalries are now becoming boring
Same thing everyday
Enna next promo varun vs niroop?😆
I really want to see is there one person who will openly support isai against lotus or for the matter with anyone.I know pavani does but not openly
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
ama 10 years thain enna oru 20 yearsku before 😆
Gang ragisathu ippadi solla kudathu 🤬
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Innuma ivinga panchayat mudiyala😳
They only don’t have any incident or content to fight
Bb evlavu kevalama pochu
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Innuma ivinga panchayat mudiyala😳
Anyone should get evicted to end this fight.
What is the conflict between Isai and lotus ?
Seems like bb wantedly creating some content .
How many times we are going to watch isai getting angry and lotus suddenly becoming smart ?
Nethikku after few mins it was boring
Now extending today too
Seriously I’m fine if they do double elimination too
Both have no maturity and fighting for nothing
I guess wild card promo will be the 3rd one ..Satish dummy piece ku ivolo build up too much than.
Originally posted by: lankan121
I guess wild card promo will be the 3rd one ..Satish dummy piece ku ivolo build up too much than.
Bro he is not the one we thought😆 sathya posted his pic in last page check out