Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yaar yeh Shammo ko koi emotional free pass kyun de batao? Raqesh didn’t even have the decency to say bye she says. Did she? To Neha etc.?

She felt bad apparently - hence she spouted what she did. She knew he was sick. Neha even reminded her just how sick Raqesh was. Toh avaiyn toh nahi bhaag gaya Raqesh.

And the whole “when the going gets tough he always runs away”. How wrong it is to say such about your partner on television aside, when did the going get tough for Raqesh? He was there barely 3-4 days, jis mein na uske koi jhagde hue, na kuch aur. So what tough going? His being sick? Come on - the expectation is ke banda bemaar ho toh bhi rahe vahaan for you? Hadd hain.

Bura sab ko lagta hain - emotions sabke hain. Raqesh ke bhi. And they don’t make it ok to diss your boyfriend on National Telly, giving not the slightest shit about his health. Yeh Shammo ki kabhi koi accountability hi nahi hoti. 

Edited by SP2684 - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Teja was looking much better first two weeks. After the episode where Karan slammed Pratik, Teja’s graph of Biggboss journey is slowly sliding down. After that episode TejRan romance journey has begun in full swing.

I don’t see her putting across her points strongly.  If she tries to argue with a person saying red color is nice and other person says no orange is nice her next statement will be - “Barabar, mein bhi wohi bol raahi thi”. 😆 Teju is looking weak now, not coming across as a  strong player. 

I really want Teja to get a get feedback about her game the way Karan, Shamita and Jay got past WKV.

I want Farah Khan to be called for Ranking task again. she should put Karan, Shamita, Umar, Vishal, Pratik and Rajiv above Teja. Farah should tell Teja your game is just dancing around Kundra. 

But I know tharki Biggboss loves TejRun so he will not give Teja any feedback.

@bold:

Interesting point.

When was the last time she got feedback?

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The house looks calm after Shamita's out. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

The house looks calm after Shamita's out. 

Kk and pratik fought recently in LF  

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did Jay really say “main marr jaunga par kisike personal bartan nahi dhounga”? 

🤣 🤣

Yaar iske and Vishal ke dramatic, bhari bharkam dialogues se mere liye toh unintentional comedy hojaati hain. Don’t know about you lot 😆

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar yeh Shammo ko koi emotional free pass kyun de batao? Raqesh didn’t even have the decency to say bye she says. Did she? To Neha etc.?

She felt bad apparently - hence she spouted what she did. She knew he was sick. Neha even reminded her just how sick Raqesh was. Toh avaiyn toh nahi bhaag gaya Raqesh.

And the whole “when the going gets tough he always runs away”. How wrong it is to say such about your partner on television aside, when did the going get tough for Raqesh? He was there barely 3-4 days, jis mein na uske koi jhagde hue, na kuch aur. So what tough going? His being sick? Come on - the expectation is ke banda bemaar ho toh bhi rahe vahaan for you? Hadd hain.

Bura sab ko lagta hain - emotions sabke hain. Raqesh ke bhi. And they don’t make it ok to diss your boyfriend on National Telly, giving not the slightest shit about his health. Yeh Shammo ki kabhi koi accountability hi nahi hoti. 

Sometimes I wonder if she even hears herself talk.. He knew he was going and yet didnt have the courtesy to say bye.. Now the kind of drama she was doing, all the rona dhona, should everyone else also assume that she knew she would be sent too? Karan should listen to everything she has been saying about Raquesh before feeling so bad for her.. 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I know 😆😆 

Ajgar jatt ka nakk kata diya isne toh... thoda Vishal se seekhta kuch 😆

IMHO, I feel they are liabilities for each other at this point - they are very different personalities who need to play the game according to their viewpoint. 

Karo apna TejRan ya jo bhi hai but give each other space to execute your own gameplay without interfering.

But yeh hoga nahi so I'm expecting that Teja might just wind up being kicked off if this is how she is going on - there is nothing going on for her. 

Umar was right about Teja and I think Karan also realizes it.. and that's why Im glad they had that conversation about respecting each other's stands even if they have a difference of opinion.. I don't see him trying to influence her game but she always tries to justfiy her reasons and expect him to agree with them.. 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Maine bola tha na - ajgar toh ajgar hi rahega? Typical. Khahmakhah he wrapped his snake self around Umar the other day. Phodne deta - mast side mein baithke dekhna tha “aggression”. Aise bhi snake hi hain na 😆 😆

And yeh Teja toh literal liability hain iske liye at this point - she just won’t let him be, or let his game be. Tough spot. 

Dhokebaaz ajgar. Wrapped his arm around Umar and didnt let him be the hero who smashed villain Pratik into pulp😡Only let's him fight his battles when its verbal. Master mind gamer kahin ka😆 Karan niti🤢🤣

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Kk and pratik fought recently in LF  

Glad it happened without Shamita's interference else she would still find a reason to blame Umar for it 🤪

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

@bold:

Interesting point.

When was the last time she got feedback?

The feedback she got last time was that she is making Kundra feel bad for his staying in good books but you are doing the same.

But the TejRan got much closer after that feedback and Teja’s game is slowly going down.