Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Kal Teja live feed me pooch rhi thi sabse what if koi season buri tarah se flop kare beech me hi band karte h kya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Still trying to figure out what has Karan done for Umar in the show so far?? ๐Ÿค”

On the contrary, Umar has made him a VIP contestant along with his gf.

Never seen Karan taking side of Umar during WKWs.

Even Umar isn't TejRan's priority. 

So which friendship do people talk about?? 

I love these kind of posts. As fandoms were posting Umar + Tejran forever till yesterday. (Not implying you) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I was in huge minority trying to explain why not :). 

heck wasnโ€™t this why Umarโ€™a team kept saying. Tejran + Umar forever. He didnโ€™t betray affo. He choose better friends and strategy for BB house. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

4-5 days later. Arrey. Who is karan .. who is teja. โ€ฆ for Umar :). And you see if affo was there. It would be Umar + affo without that kooschan :). Without a doubt together โ€ฆ

aur people keep arguing โ€œgamer thinkingโ€ โ€ฆ I knew this would likely happen. So just needed to wait to say โ€œ I told you soโ€. :). 

btw just quoting you for some relevance. But seriously not directed at you TC_FA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

P.S. I still think there is more a friendship between KK and Umar at this stage. Remains to be seen how itโ€™s impacted by Teja in this mix as Teja and KK are always going to prioritize each other over anyone else. Period 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I love these kind of posts. As fandoms were posting Umar + Tejran forever till yesterday. (Not implying you) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I was in huge minority trying to explain why not :). 

heck wasnโ€™t this why Umarโ€™a team kept saying. Tejran + Umar forever. He didnโ€™t betray affo. He choose better friends and strategy for BB house. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

4-5 days later. Arrey. Who is karan .. who is teja. โ€ฆ for Umar :). And you see if affo was there. It would be Umar + affo without that kooschan :). Without a doubt together โ€ฆ

aur people keep arguing โ€œgamer thinkingโ€ โ€ฆ I knew this would likely happen. So just needed to wait to say โ€œ I told you soโ€. :). 

btw just quoting you for some relevance. But seriously not directed at you TC_FA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

P.S. I still think there is more a friendship between KK and Umar at this stage. Remains to be seen how itโ€™s impacted by Teja in this mix as Teja and KK are always going to prioritize each other over anyone else. Period 

I made this post because I'm seeing people commenting on Umar that if he will betray that so called bf-gf then he will be a bad friend. 

And I'm like WTF. I haven't seen any friendship from that fake couple towards Umar and their fans are already trying to put blame on Umar if he distances himself from them 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I made this post because I'm seeing people commenting on Umar that if he will betray that so called bf-gf then he will be a bad friend. 

And I'm like WTF. I haven't seen any friendship from that fake couple towards Umar and their fans are already trying to put blame on Umar if he distances himself from them 

I do get your post. Totally 

you get my point tho I hope ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป  My post made more sense quoting yours than stand alone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Nishant is biased for pratik.

Rajiv is right at his place ,Agar woh aisa kuch karta toh pratik aur Nishant uss par chadh jaate 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maine bola tha na - ajgar toh ajgar hi rahega? Typical. Khahmakhah he wrapped his snake self around Umar the other day. Phodne deta - mast side mein baithke dekhna tha โ€œaggressionโ€. Aise bhi snake hi hain na ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And yeh Teja toh literal liability hain iske liye at this point - she just wonโ€™t let him be, or let his game be. Tough spot. 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Just saw the LF - Nishant ka convo with Umar where he said Pratik ke liye koi favoritism nahi hai uska ๐Ÿ˜† it's just a game for him now.. aage se wo sab (VIPs) fair rahenge jisko aana chahiye wo ayega for VIP next, etc.

Though the notion is noble and right, I do not  believe for a second that Nishant will never use any opportunity to save Pratik or pull him ahead in the game. 

If Umar believes him on this then ๐Ÿ˜†

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Best approach. I like Umar, Kundra and Rajiv but this season no one is worth arguing passionately about tbh. Bus DDT enjoy karo and aage barho types ๐Ÿ˜†

Speak for yourself girl. I think cutie Rajiv is more than worth arguing passionately about ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chingu thinks Vishal ji is worth a rebellion of epic proportions 

And Nachi toh has been (very successfully) leading a veritable army for Simbuda โญ๏ธ

How very wrong of you to suggest that this season doesnโ€™t have the kind of stellar contestants one would support wholeheartedly ๐Ÿ˜†

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Maine bola tha na - ajgar toh ajgar hi rahega? Typical. Khahmakhah he wrapped his snake self around Umar the other day. Phodne deta - mast side mein baithke dekhna tha โ€œaggressionโ€. Aise bhi snake hi hain na ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And yeh Teja toh literal liability hain iske liye at this point - she just wonโ€™t let him be, or let his game be. Tough spot. 

I know ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Ajgar jatt ka nakk kata diya isne toh... thoda Vishal se seekhta kuch ๐Ÿ˜†

IMHO, I feel they are liabilities for each other at this point - they are very different personalities who need to play the game according to their viewpoint. 

Karo apna TejRan ya jo bhi hai but give each other space to execute your own gameplay without interfering.

But yeh hoga nahi so I'm expecting that Teja might just wind up being kicked off if this is how she is going on - there is nothing going on for her. 

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SP2684

Speak for yourself girl. I think cutie Rajiv is more than worth arguing passionately about ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chingu thinks Vishal ji is worth a rebellion of epic proportions 

And Nachi toh has been (very successfully) leading a veritable army for Simbuda โญ๏ธ

How very wrong of you to suggest that this season doesnโ€™t have the kind of stellar contestants one would support wholeheartedly ๐Ÿ˜†

Arey mere liye Rajiv bhi nahi hai. Tere liye phir bhi Kundra hai. Maybe I will post once in a while here and there for Umar woh bhi tab when I feel bilkul he faltu mein bash ho raha hai warna seriously iss baar kissi ke liye woh baat hai he nahi. Ooper se the showโ€™s late timings and my current routine donโ€™t match this season ๐Ÿ˜† I am too tired to care by that point.

Iss season you and me on opposite ends as well  And abhi Donal and Moose Mouse jo bhi hai aa rahi hein. Bus phir couple he couple dikhein gey har jagah.  End mein Rajiv, Simba and Vishal ne he reh jaana hai waise bhi ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by .Dilwale. - 2 years ago