Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: locopoco

Maybe after all makers want to see the audience reaction to the show once the Queen is out. It could be experimental for BB team. Agar response acha aaya toh madam shitty ko medical ground pe bye bye. Just wondering uske chele kya karenge ? Especially Simba who had just recently joined her kingdom. 

trp 1 hai uske nikalne se kya badh jayegi ana to TejRan hi hain har din🙄 aur Simba mast Goa Vibes enjoy kar raha he will be mast 

Edited by riddhan - 2 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Get well soon Shamita 😊

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

I can't speak for others but Simba probably wahi karega joh ab karta hain. Using cutting edge technology to take a stand without uttering a single word and without being in a single frame 😆

ek experiment se kuch nahin hoga tejran ko alag karo kya pata unka showmance hi gira raha ho trp

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Heights of unfairness, Just give this aunty trophy and end this pathetic season

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinapiku

ek experiment se kuch nahin hoga tejran ko alag karo kya pata unka showmance hi gira raha ho trp

I respect your opinion but my belief is to the contrary. I actually feel that their budding relationship is genuine, however I do agree that it isn't totally outside the realm of possibilities that editing the episodes to the extent that only their romance is highlighted may be a contributing factor for lower trps. 

BB team needs to learn moderation, a large chunk of the target audience of this show isn't tuning in solely to witnesses two hearts growing fonder of one another, they need to see other dynamics in the house as well. While the younger population may enjoy their camaraderie, the older folks might find it off putting. 

This is all speculation of couse. A sure shot factor that is hampering this show's momentum is the shoddy editing and yawn worthy tasks. They cut out most of the interesting parts from the episodes, like the task where Umar and Miesha won their respective shots at becoming the Captain of the house. It looked really rushed and the arc seemed amiss. Had they actually shown all planning and plotting that was done in that task to ensure  these two won, it would been so much more interesting. 

We can blame TejRan, Shammo or anyone else for that matter but the real culprits are the people who decide that airing the episodes this way will pique the audiences' interests. 

A better experiment would be to bring in a fresh set of eyes to guide their creative team. 

Edited by CobraKai1972 - 2 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Get well soon, Shamita!

ShaRa ka milan ka vakt aagaya hai. Ab shaadi karlo aur BB15 ko bhool jao. BB16 ke time vaapas try karo👍🏼

Edited by roni_berna - 2 years ago
tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

I respect your opinion but my belief is to the contrary. I actually feel that their budding relationship is genuine, however I do agree that it isn't totally outside the realm of possibilities that editing the episodes to the extent that only their romance is highlighted may be a contributing factor for lower trps. 

BB team needs to learn moderation, a large chunk of the target audience of this show isn't tuning in solely to witnesses two hears growing fonder of one another, they need to see other dynamics in the house as well. While the younger population may enjoy their camaraderie, the older folks might find it off putting. 

This is all speculation however. A sure shot factor that is hampering this show's momentum is the shoddy editing and yawn worthy tasks. They cut out most of the interesting parts from the episodes, like the task where Umar and Miesha won their respective shots at becoming the Captain of the house. It looked really rushed and the arc seemed amiss. Had they actually shown all planning and plotting that was done in that task to ensure  these two won, it would been so much more interesting. 

We can blame TejRan, Shammo or anyone else for that matter but the real culprits are the people who decide airing the episodes this way would pique the audiences' interests. 

A better experiment would be to bring in a fresh set of eyes to guide their creative team. 

yes there is more need of wild cards offscreen i.e in their creatives nd editing team enough of mastermind in the house hire new for editing team

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

first raq was unwell now shammo ,shammos seems sudden untill friday then friday she was all taped wonder what happened now theres news shes been taken out for mri scan will be back tuesday or wednesday ,raq is not even returning !!!! bith of them got sick  at the same time !! but i think i get why people are doubting since shel be out exactly before the press conf and come back after it

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Relax guys! She ain’t winning the show. They did the same with Ejaz last season. We all know what happened.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: djoker

first raq was unwell now shammo ,shammos seems sudden untill friday then friday she was all taped wonder what happened now theres news shes been taken out for mri scan will be back tuesday or wednesday ,raq is not even returning !!!! bith of them got sick  at the same time !! but i think i get why people are doubting since shel be out exactly before the press conf and come back after it

BB to Salman be like: CHHAT KE OOPAR DO KABOOTAR, NEECHE MAIN AUR TU… GUTAR GUTAR GOO!