I can guarantee, hum disappoint nhi honge 😆
🤗
but I overthink 🤣 and can’t take that guarantee 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can guarantee, hum disappoint nhi honge 😆
🤗
but I overthink 🤣 and can’t take that guarantee 🤣
Uska koi bharosa nhi h 🤣
Happens..... Just post it when done 😆
Uska koi bharosa nhi h 🤣
I didn’t know what to even say 🤣 she was like are you the same girl from IF? 🤪🤣 So i closed the app
Happens..... Just post it when done 😆
Hopefully soon 🤣 at least one
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I didn’t know what to even say 🤣 she was like are you the same girl from IF? 🤪🤣 So i closed the app
Y didn't she ask here or may be she knew already.. because she stalk us
Y didn't she ask here or may be she knew already.. because she stalk us
I don’t know 🤣 maybe she didn’t notice until recently
Should I reply? 🤣
i want Fight 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i want Fight 🤣🤣
Fight hi hoga 🤣 even if namuna wants to run
I am back after doing my quizzes. All of u guys have ran away🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k