I just want to know how come u guys are always here? U guys don’t have any work 🤣
I don’t have much in the mornings 🤣 after lunch I do and by then everyone is gone 🤣
Helps that I only have 2 classes this semester 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just want to know how come u guys are always here? U guys don’t have any work 🤣
I don’t have much in the mornings 🤣 after lunch I do and by then everyone is gone 🤣
Helps that I only have 2 classes this semester 😆
Look at Diya go! Cheering on her two lovers 🤣🤣

dil todh diya 😭
Main fl lead is dead in this season... That's y? 😆
Nice meghu.. ❤️
I vote for fight... It's fun 🤣
yeah 😭 I watched the first one and had fond memories of it
first time I tried animating 🤣 even if its only two frames
daayan chakra == fight 😈🤣
Oh you watched that too... How old are you meghu 🤣
Oh you watched that too... How old are you meghu 🤣
23 why? 🤣 it ran roughly the same time frame as pkyek 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
first time I tried animating 🤣 even if its only two frames
daayan chakra == fight 😈🤣
U should go ahead in animation... Are u doing any courses regarding this or u created it on your own experience (trial & errors) 😆
That round grassy area is dayan chakra 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k