Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣 Will you write it? Then I will read after I watch the episode
I will write only if I watch it on time 🤣 otherwise dtb pe jake WU padhungi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣 Will you write it? Then I will read after I watch the episode
I will write only if I watch it on time 🤣 otherwise dtb pe jake WU padhungi 😆
Mera to Abhay hai 🤣
Finally this AT is finished 🤣
Yeah i remember there was a show like 15 years back.. She produced a show on Sahara and then the same show with same story for colors..
I'll search and let you know the names of that show if you would like to dig more🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Finally this AT is finished 🤣
Yes we did it🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah i remember there was a show like 15 years back.. She produced a show on Sahara and then the same show with same story for colors..
I'll search and let you know the names of that show if you would like to dig more🤣
Sahara channel closed right? 🤣 Yes plz I want to know 🤣
Gopi ki sasumaa ka naya karnama 🤣
#Thar thar thar thar 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k