Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

In IMMJ2, Riddhima fall into a suitcase and locked herself. The villain threw the suitcase in swimming pool.

IMMJ 2 is pure Mamta's show.

OH MY GOD, didn’t that video go viral on Facebook 🥲 I laughed my soul out on that one, not knowing it’s from the same production house as my fav show so the joke’s on me. I saw on her Instagram people asking for a second season, why would they want that???? 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

I love Kuch Rang as much as everyone here. Probably more because it's literally my favourite Indian TV show but even I couldn't watch this season beyond a point. So a genuine question. How are ppl here (whoever is watching that is) watching this ? What is the motivation? 

P.S. Am sure Mamta & cast don't even know what epsiode is airing & what exactly they shot for 🤪

It's kind of guilty pressure for me to watch this crap? The only point I got frustrated is, Ishwari changing Ayush's name and Sanjana getting escaped when she removed Bijoy's mask.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xmanisha

OH MY GOD, didn’t that video go viral on Facebook 🥲 I laughed my soul out on that one, not knowing it’s from the same production house as my fav show so the joke’s on me. I saw on her Instagram people asking for a second season, why would they want that???? 

They adore Mamta's writting a lot... Many defended the suitcase scene that Riddhima was unconscious so she fold herself and fit into the suitcase... Those were legit hilarious.🤣🤣🤣

At least this crap is written by Shashwant, Harneet and Mamta as a team... If it was solely by Mamta, we can see Dev with three wives.

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's kind of guilty pressure for me to watch this crap? The only point I got frustrated is, Ishwari changing Ayush's name and Sanjana getting escaped when she removed Bijoy's mask.

Hats off to your patience 😆

xmanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

I love Kuch Rang as much as everyone here. Probably more because it's literally my favourite Indian TV show but even I couldn't watch this season beyond a point. So a genuine question. How are ppl here (whoever is watching that is) watching this ? What is the motivation? 

P.S. Am sure Mamta & cast don't even know what epsiode is airing & what exactly they shot for 🤪

I have a pro-tip. Watch on x2 speed, pause whenever you see any of the characters you like in one frame, play, if you like their dialogues (if they have any), watch the scene and watch again on x2 speed. Whole episode finished in 7 minutes. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What to expect from mamu now when this garbage show of her ending!!😆just a suggestion to her and her partner if  u guys  want to come back on itv with a serial the pls 🙏ma'am/sir research abt each tiny plot, subject, ideas,etc important things in the  Google or go to library..as u and ur partner have 0%knowledge abt laws,editing, good scripts,and romance  etc  we r the viewers different part of the world r knowledgeable, educated enough to understand ur bullshit 😠👎bakwaas ki bhi ek had hoti hai !🙄

normally say ..end bhala toh sab bhala..but in this ending ko kiya kahoon?😕🙄

Thank su for this willy nilly  story 's update  💕 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Couldn't watch the episode.... guess it was a filler.

Are Shubh's scenes uploaded anywhere?

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Suta 

When did the scene of them searching through office papers and finding Asha and Bijoy photos happen? 

I cannot find that scene at all. So confused 😅

xmanisha thumbnail

They adore Mamta's writting a lot... Many defended the suitcase scene that Riddhima was unconscious so she fold herself and fit into the suitcase... Those were legit hilarious.🤣🤣🤣

At least this crap is written by Shashwant, Harneet and Mamta as a team... If it was solely by Mamta, we can see Dev with three wives.

😭😭 how do these people still show their face on social media is beyond me. This is just a joke. At this point I made plans for Friday evening so I can’t watch this 💩 on tv. Might or might not watch it later 👋🏽 I’m really pissed off with these so called writers. 

Also, doesn’t anyone think that Yash Patnaik was least involved in this season, opposite his involvement in the 1st? He called KRPKAB his baby etc. I’m just appalled at the zero interest of the cast & crew. Shaheer is busy promoting Pavitra Rishta, Erica is chilling with photo shoots, rest is vacationing. Nobody is posting any content related to kuch rang, except for us chilling on this forum, still being optimistic about Soha being Dev & Sona’s daughter. Heights of optimism lol I don’t know.

Edited by xmanisha - 2 years ago
WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Hey Suta 

When did the scene of them searching through office papers and finding Asha and Bijoy photos happen? 

I cannot find that scene at all. So confused 😅

I can't find it either