Bigg Boss 15 - Daily Discussion Topic - 6th Nov 2021 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

He looked really zoned out the last couple of weeks. This week was relatively better because of his game play in the captaincy task. I just hope that after such a heavy dose of feedback from all quarters he redeems himself atleast a little bit and puts in an honest effort. 

Maybe I am overthinking it but I believe there is a bit of malicious compliance with Karan- he is doing what the BB script- writers want from him but in a way which comes across as totally fake.

I maybe totally wrong but Karan strikes me as a very very sharp person so there has to be a reason behind the way he is behaving at present 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

You know it’s a strange AF season, when you find that the one who repels you the most is a Simba - who barely does anything beyond eating and sleeping on this show.

Followed by a Jay, who one not necessarily expected to be better per se - but certainly not what he’s coming across to be.

Likes and dislikes in the game aside, they both repel me on a personality level. Why this is so for Simba should be self-explanatory at this point - his mindset is highly problematic.

And Jay. Ah man - Jay . To be so bloody self-absorbed and prideful, that you made an issue and a half about that TV actor comment - after Umar made it clear to you that it was just him responding to Simba (not saying it was a right comment to make - but just re the motivation) and apologizing for the same. And this despite having a front row, direct line of vision to Simba’s push and basket throwing.

How is his self-absorption any different from Shammo’s at this point? And upar se he has the nerve to judge others’ games, stands or lack thereof, and their thinking to boot. Oh the irony. #SMH

P.S. this is not to say there aren’t others there whose personalities repel me. Yeh bokwaas season mein bhi ghadi ghadi disclaimer chipkana padta hain. 

Looks like Simba’s push will not be addressed on WKV. If they do then they will have to scold Jay (colors boy) and Nishant (OTT star) who did not voice. Channel must be reluctant to do it. Also Simba is from TV industry who has to be supported. 

Umar is outsider and not important for channel compare to Jay, Nishant and Simba.

Forget blaming channel, none of the housemates stood by Umar supporting him. Umar had to voice this pool incident again on WKV front of guest when arguing against  Simba and Jay. 

Creative team would got a good WKV script if roles were reversed. If Umar would have pushed Simba in the pool.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Jasoos last season crush jyotika got engaged recently 

So sad this is. Chai pe charchaa bhee naheen leeya mere saath. And engaged :(. Kiskey saath engagement hua ?

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Yesterday’s episode when audience video questions interaction with housemates was kind of a joke.

Vishal, Shamita, Teja, Karan and few more were laughing and not taking it seriously. Even Salman was smiling. 

I wish Salman would not smile with them and told them that by laughing on this questions you are insulting the viewers. 

spicysagar thumbnail

Afsana is fun ❤️ 

https://twitter.com/Shehnaazapnijan/status/1457312406053478404?s=20

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

In this promo video in Vishal and Jay’s fight,  i support Vishal. 

https://twitter.com/ETimesTV/status/1457316261612851207?s=20

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: spicysagar

In this promo video in Vishal and Jay’s fight,  i support Vishal. 

https://twitter.com/ETimesTV/status/1457316261612851207?s=20

Welcome to Vishal ji' s aashram❤️

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Maybe I am overthinking it but I believe there is a bit of malicious compliance with Karan- he is doing what the BB script- writers want from him but in a way which comes across as totally fake.

I maybe totally wrong but Karan strikes me as a very very sharp person so there has to be a reason behind the way he is behaving at present 

That's an interesting take you have. I would wait and watch what he does in the coming week and then form an opinion maybe. I still have some expectations and hopes from him😆

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

So sad this is. Chai pe charchaa bhee naheen leeya mere saath. And engaged :(. Kiskey saath engagement hua ?