PandyaStore|Epi Discussion#111 Shiva's Ranveer Singh wala Bharat Milap - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Iamlikethisonly

Absolutely… sorry that moment of joy was thrashed to dust by the dance that followed 🤣

Yes- Maami ki Jai. Finally someone called it like it is. 

Btw - I don’t know if anyone else noticed but I think I saw sparks of love in Jaanu’s eyes for Maami. Is JaaMi a possibility? 😂

Jaanu is married and Kalyani is sitting right in the audience, unless you want to go with the recurring theme of this show, Pati, Patni aur woh

Gautam-Dhara- Anita😆

Shiva-Raavi-Disha😆

You are saying

Janu-Kalyani-Prafulla🤣

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I, for one did not expect a dance at all… even the actors are aware of the absurdity of this sequence.. nobody hyped it … seriously nobody…

Arey original makers did with KDice what play wale ne Krish k sath kiya 

And KDice are getting paid krish ko toh woh bhi nhi milna play se

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

Shivi practically are pushed onto the stage basically to dance lol the actors must not have had a difficult task to emulate wth expressions for the dance lol

yeah Kanwar is a goofball .. he must have enjoyed this but outcome was horribly hilarious….and not in a good way….

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

What all we don't want them to do, the makers are giving us just that.

We wanted Shiva and Raavi to kiss, they made Disha kiss Shiva🤢

We wanted a slow dance between them, they gave us a fast number with all anger 

Now I am worried after seeing KD's post, that there will be a slow dance between Shiva and Disha after they win the couples contest😡

Exactly..this is why I feel.the makers are taking revenge on us for not being a bhabhi bhakt...🤡

And abt shiva dishas slow dance..I can already feel it..can sense it..chobeys ke ghatiya soch in full action..🤢..Will need to be prepared for another kaandh from this couple competition..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shividhadkndilk

Arey original makers did with KDice what play wale ne Krish k sath kiya 

And KDice are getting paid krish ko toh woh bhi nhi milna play se

ha tbhi to maine bola k ye shayd unko lga hoga on-set prank h… unhone unke sapne k sapne me b ni socha hoga k ye actual sequence bna k episode me daal denge…

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Jaanu is married and Kalyani is sitting right in the audience, unless you want to go with the recurring theme of this show, Pati, Patni aur woh

Gautam-Dhara- Anita😆

Shiva-Raavi-Disha😆

You are saying

Janu-Kalyani-Prafulla🤣

It would be a square if the ever get mama back on the show lol

Are they not using the actor or he quit? 

Why don't the just replace him it's getting ridiculous that the mama that links the two families isn't even around lol

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

Exactly..this is why I feel.the makers are taking revenge on us for not being a bhabhi bhakt...🤡

And abt shiva dishas slow dance..I can already feel it..can sense it..chobeys ke ghatiya soch in full action..🤢..Will need to be prepared for another kaandh from this couple competition..

Bata nayi aur kitne kaand hai is kaandya store/ kaandya niwas mein.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

It would be a square if the ever get mama back on the show lol

Are they not using the actor or he quit? 

Why don't the just replace him it's getting ridiculous that the mama that links the two families isn't even around lol

around to hardik b ni h… Anita k parents b ni h… jb Prafulla is not able to handle Anita.. why is she not informing her parents? uske parents to alive h na…

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Atleast she was genuinely happy when shivi came on stage to dance. I thought she will be angry on raavi.

Woh suman k andar ki krutika jaag gyi thi seeing KDice Saath main 🤪😜😜😜😜😜

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

aj to jitna worst shiva ka look ho skta ta utna kr dia… mtlb abhi tk wo bs naam ka jungli ta … ye dance or ye get up me real wala jungli lg ra ta…

I don’t know how to put this but wo sine curve hota h na… its like reaching the peak of jungli-ness before changing/blossoming into hot hunk… 

just like caterpillar turning into butterfly…

lolz…. see me refreshing my 12th standard science knowledge….🤣🤣

He actually looked like Tarzan to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣