PandyaStore|Epi Discussion#111 Shiva's Ranveer Singh wala Bharat Milap - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/ashanmaske/status/1451390517241991168?s=21

the right pic looks like someone did editing and made Shiva’s hair longer just to make the pic funny because baki   to uska hairstyle normally aisa hi rhta h…

Edited by nikkiGarg - 2 years ago
Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

The dance was a last minute addition Coz dhara suggested the mandvi urmilla dance but director nixed that lol then he came up with the bharat mandvi thing and on top everyone was frustrated with the drama in the audience and gaumbi missing lol dance was the best they could come up with lol what did you guys expect a romantic dance in ramleela during vanvas scenes lol or mere dholna dance lol

Someone compared Shivi with vishwamitra and mainka after dhara's Monday dialogue 

Mujhe dance ka sunkar yahi laga ab kya Ramayan main vishwamitra or mianka ko dikhaya jayega🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

IDK why KD and AK didn't promote the dance🤣

Both their expressions throughout the song🤣

What the hell  are they making is the director making us do kind of thinking that too with chipkali and bhootnath🤣

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapphir

I just watched today's episode...

And I'm IN LOVE WITH MAAMI😍 

2 lines, n vi bhi on spot👏🏻(bas koi attention nai dega unpe😑, thanks to writers) 

N like u all r saying....kyu dance karvaya yar😅 

ShiVi ke lea dialogue nai likhne toh mat likho🤭 vo dono khud fill kar lenge 🙃🤭

Absolutely… sorry that moment of joy was thrashed to dust by the dance that followed 🤣

Yes- Maami ki Jai. Finally someone called it like it is. 

Btw - I don’t know if anyone else noticed but I think I saw sparks of love in Jaanu’s eyes for Maami. Is JaaMi a possibility? 😂

mpks1 thumbnail

What all we don't want them to do, the makers are giving us just that.

We wanted Shiva and Raavi to kiss, they made Disha kiss Shiva🤢

We wanted a slow dance between them, they gave us a fast number with all anger 

Now I am worried after seeing KD's post, what if there will be a slow dance between Shiva and Disha after they win the couples contest😡

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
freebird_dd thumbnail

Custom ke hisaab se nainu mein sapna tha thaya tha song acha hota ..

I jst don't understand what they are trying to show ... Matlab kitne saare ke track ab tak hawa mein latak rahe hai n they come up with this nonsense

Dance was pain I can't watch .. stopped after few seconds.. Alice n kd seems to be doing forcefully...

The best 3rd angle 4 me was urvashi Dholakia as komolika ... Dasha can't match the level of Alice n kd.. evn in one frame they seems to be odd...

At last there is only one consistency in the show writing is no consistency.. kuch bhi ho raha hai n we jst assuming most of the things.. things are nt moving evn mm ...

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

What a way to destroy the sanctity of a festival that is followed by many cultures by giving couples competition. Only Choubays can think of such cheap things😔

I'm sorry if mera majakh udana bura laga i was only making fun of choubeys ideas 

I love every Indian festival a lot 🙂🙂🙂

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shividhadkndilk

Someone compared Shivi with vishwamitra and mainka after dhara's Monday dialogue 

Mujhe dance ka sunkar yahi laga ab kya Ramayan main vishwamitra or mianka ko dikhaya jayega🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was me..abt the promo..ravi as menka trying to woo vishwamithra....see the irony..I never believed they could find something even worse than that..🤪🤪

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

IDK why KD and AK didn't promote the dance🤣

Both their expressions throughout the song🤣

What the hell  are they making is the director making us do kind of thinking that too with chipkali and bhootnath🤣

Shivi practically are pushed onto the stage basically to dance lol the actors must not have had a difficult task to emulate wth expressions for the dance lol

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iamlikethisonly

Absolutely… sorry that moment of joy was thrashed to dust by the dance that followed 🤣

Yes- Maami ki Jai. Finally someone called it like it is. 

Btw - I don’t know if anyone else noticed but I think I saw sparks of love in Jaanu’s eyes for Maami. Is JaaMi a possibility? 😂

kaash ye dance maami ne witness kia hota.. itna adbhut dance dekh kr unki jo pandya family ko Vanvas dilane ki icchha h wo or teevr(increase) ho jati…