PandyaStore|Epi Discussion#111 Shiva's Ranveer Singh wala Bharat Milap - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

just capping this capture …

Raavi to Shiva: “aa chl compare krte h kiske biceps bde h… tere biceps mere biceps se bde kaise”

Shiva to Raavi: “ kyuki mera dimag matar barabar ni h gadhedi.. teri trah kitchen me raas garba ni krta.. gym jata hu mai” 

🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Shiva would say "boriyan uthata hoon, not gym jaata hoon" 😆

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I did like the Anita and Shivi scene. But Gosh! KD ke sexy Baal se koi uss wig ko hatao. Pura villian vibes when he ran after Anita 😂😂

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

In that sbb segment shiva is shown angry at gaumbi pointing an arrow at him backstage when he comes back lol also shiva is suppose to drag mami somewhere else aka tying her to the effigy lol so tommow we have those scenes lol

Hopefully we will have something better than lollypop ..🤪

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshika5103

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSP9Yttytc/?utm_medium=copy_link 

Some one Commented Bhagodi ki beti ka naam suna hai ~Pandya store🤣

Aur uske comment ko sabse zyada likes mile hain. 

But joh bhi kaho 

Anupama ke naam per show hain but woh Dhara and Raavi se zyada mahaan nahi hain. 

Usse bhi Raavi se zyada izzat milti hain and she replies others back. 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

The hair wigs and extensions and the guy costumes did the guys no favor at all, they looked out of shape and messy lol

Horrible wigs and extensions..

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

just finished the episode........i dont like people trying to create a funny act in raam leela........call me old fashioned.....i dont appreciate what they did 

and kuch bhi faaltu dikha rahe hai.......y dragging everything as if they dont have any story.........koi bolo ki original 3 years se chal raha hai shayad.....kuch sikho wahan se.......

shiva and raavi ka dance was horrible.......shiva mimicked raavi that was cute for me.......raavi ko shiva ki team mein he aana hai......ye dono mujhe pagal kar denge......waise shiva ke constant feelings hai but he is also confusing ......raavi pendulum ban gai hai.....fudak ke idhar fudak ke udhar.........shiva, raavi ko utha and wahan se dur chale jao dono.........

i loved when he warned oily......ek punch bhi maar de......ab ye agni pariksha ka naya natak kiya........

and whats wrong with suman bhi nahi bol sakti.......everything is wrong with her........kya laga rakha hai mere bete mere bete.......as if avtaar liya hai birth nahi........she is annoying me so much.........

couldnt they keep a nice sensible dialogue between bharat and maandvi.....bus kasam khai hai hum ko dukhi karne ki

my rant is over

I completely agree to this 

I don't like when shows hurt the religious sentiments. 

Original se seekhna hota toh aaj hum yaha nahi hote. 

We won't be scared for the next episode and thinking about how r favorites would be bluchered. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Anita spoke in the mic, her true intentions came out, like always she twisted it and Krish believed it.

I think Shiva has started suspecting her as well, that's why he ran behind her. Maybe Raavi and him can talk about it soon. 

But the Choubays will never give us what we want.

Dhara spoke into the mic several times unknowingly. She is super pissed at Gaumbi.😆

Suman is feeling like disowning all of them and go on a teerth Yatra with Disu, I can' wait for it

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I am going to come right out and say it… yeh dance kya tha?! 😂😂😂

That shitty wig on KD looked more in sync with Alice. KD apne hi mood mein naach raha tha.

And whoever had the bright idea to get shivi to dance in their constumes with Kaddus shitty wig needs to be fired. 

Their dance looked like two kids performing at School's annual function without rehearsal and just had a fight backstage😆