all the best for the exams guys!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
all the best for the exams guys!
I miss seeing the chemistry between the Malhotra siblings. Whether it was a lighthearted scene where Karthik and Sonu tease Ahaan or a more serious one like this, it was all natural. π
What. Kaha pe? Are u talking about EDITH?Originally posted by: Monstuholic
she will remember, he made sure of that. He did make himself into an AI
yeah even I'm not watching currently, ruined it in 20 ep. Will see after this drama gets over and karan is back in academy. Abhi to mai FF pe chal rhi huπ€£
I couldn't sustain after 5 episodes π
Han yar. Darhea ke chakkar me sab kachra ho gayaOriginally posted by: Shiny095
I miss seeing the chemistry between the Malhotra siblings. Whether it was a lighthearted scene where Karthik and Sonu tease Ahaan or a more serious one like this, it was all natural. π
yaaar i want ipzn backk wanna see the unbeatble chemistry againπ₯Ίi love youth shows but zdmn doesnt give any youth show vibe (no offence) its boring i also feel koel and faizi ka they didnt need to patch up 2 couples are enough two many cooks spoil the dish and i hate that hashtag girl man who though it was a good ideayeah even I'm not watching currently, ruined it in 20 ep. Will see after this drama gets over and karan is back in academy. Abhi to mai FF pe chal rhi huπ€£
What. Kaha pe? Are u talking about EDITH?
no, its in the comics, not part of movies yet
Exactly! Like it gives full drama show vibes. Pakka saas bahu show ke writers ko inne kaam pakda diya. I remember people saying in last EDT ki hame free me karne dete han 10 guna better kr dete. Weirdly enough I'm not annoyed by hastag. And I feel they are just giving wayyyy too much importance too karan not enough to others.Originally posted by: friends1234
yaaar i want ipzn backk wanna see the unbeatble chemistry againπ₯Ίi love youth shows but zdmn doesnt give any youth show vibe (no offence) its boring i also feel koel and faizi ka they didnt need to patch up 2 couples are enough two many cooks spoil the dish and i hate that hashtag girl man who though it was a good idea
Sci-fi TV series are good too. One of my favourites was fringe.
they can't put it in the movies until Robert agrees to reprise his role in future