Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Who’s the producers for YRKKH anyways? Never bothered to check 🤣🤣
Some Rajan 🤣 I don't know 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Who’s the producers for YRKKH anyways? Never bothered to check 🤣🤣
Some Rajan 🤣 I don't know 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I can agree with this sentiment 🤣🤣 stopped watching ye rishta after generation leap there
I never watched ye rishta not even a single episode 🤣
EOD is the deadline 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m going to make sure this ends by the end of today 🤣 the more I stare the more problems I will have with drawing 🤣🤣🤣
Just like the viewers don’t know when the nonsense will end 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
EOD is the deadline 🤣
12 hours to go 🤣 the benefits of PST
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
When we first got Hindi channels in 2008 we used to watch 🤣🤣 then stopped soon after
I don't remember the year but people were crazy about chhoti bahu at some point 🤣 jiske bhi ghar jaao usi ka repeat telecast dekhte rehte the 🤣🤣
I never watched ye rishta not even a single episode 🤣
Good you saved time 🤣
ditto. Mene to bhot majak udaya tha show ka 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I never watched it in the first place 🤣 my mom used to watch it during Akshara Naitik days 🤣🤣
Koi nhi, I will do that 🤣
Make them feel like they are doing great sins by not answering 🤣
People still ship that couple 🤣 itna torture hone ke baad bhi mann nahi bhara 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k