Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Someone is reading everyone's story but not mine 🥺🥺🥺
have you updated? 😲 I'm only reading the ones that show up on the first page because I know otherwise I will be sucked in and unable to do work 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Someone is reading everyone's story but not mine 🥺🥺🥺
have you updated? 😲 I'm only reading the ones that show up on the first page because I know otherwise I will be sucked in and unable to do work 😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
have you updated? 😲 I'm only reading the ones that show up on the first page because I know otherwise I will be sucked in and unable to do work 😆
I am halfway writing an update 😂😂
Abhii mat padh, I will tag you in the end and you can do binge reading on the weekends.padhai karle ab ❤️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I am halfway writing an update 😂😂
Abhii mat padh, I will tag you in the end and you can do binge reading on the weekends.padhai karle ab ❤️
when are you updating next? I'll binge read then
KDice apne latest pic mai kahaan par hai? It doesn't look like the hotel.divya clicked the pic, so kinshuks house?
I am sorry if it has already been discussed, couldn't catch up with the party today 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I am halfway writing an update 😂😂
Abhii mat padh, I will tag you in the end and you can do binge reading on the weekends.padhai karle ab ❤️
Tag me too, Pix ❤️
I miss everything out
Aaj socha tha, but I cannot find the will to complete 🤕.
Weekend tak to pakka ❤️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
KDice apne latest pic mai kahaan par hai? It doesn't look like the hotel.divya clicked the pic, so kinshuks house?
I am sorry if it has already been discussed, couldn't catch up with the party today 🥺🥺
Yesss pixieeee
Chck divya 's new picture and kdice new picture
Piche ki wall same hai
Which means it's kinshuk's place
Momziee, can I have ur story links, can't seem to find 😭
Originally posted by: Madheart
Momziee, can I have ur story links, can't seem to find 😭
Check out the first page if the FF/os thread
It has the link of all stories of nivi.