Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

ZEE TV's GRPs will fall to 50-60😈

You mean increase to 5060😉.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

Its not just India, most countries have the same issue. channel are greedy everywhere. why would anyone want to kill the cash cow

I think the only industry that avoid long running shows are UK and to some extent korea

More than UK/USA its korea as they always sticks to 16 epi series they rarely make season 2 

But USA shows always goes for season2

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Looks like Haan Sir won't believe Dumbami. And then to show him mahaan they will show him rescuing her and Sid🥱. Why can't they go unpredictable route being Sab TV instead of going cliched route?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUu4nu_qDjr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

More than UK/USA its korea as they always sticks to 16 epi series they rarely make season 2 

But USA shows always goes for season2

US shows are notorious for milking the cow dry. There are so many shows that overstayed their welcome

MeNiyonika thumbnail

Edited by MeNiyonika - 2 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Yeh lord jagannath ka mantra odisha ki bahut achi vibes deta hai 

I so wish odisha culture pe modern aaj ke jamaane ka show bane .... So bored by north cultures 🥱🥱

https://youtu.be/5cu4mThKx7Y

Lone_wolf thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Lowkey im excited for vidrohi just to see odisha's traditional culture 

MeNiyonika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

Its not just India, most countries have the same issue. channel are greedy everywhere. why would anyone want to kill the cash cow

I think the only industry that avoid long running shows are UK and to some extent korea

Asian drama channels dont usually drag their shows which is their best quality. Cdramas end in 40/45 episodes and Kdramas have a fix 16 episode format. But US i agree they drag many dramas like Grey's Anatomy etc but atleast they are in season format which means they keeps us awaited for the new season and after 4/5 seasons if it doesnt get ratings it can be axed but in India its a daily long running which is tiresome to hear. Atleast keep the prime time shows in bi/tri weekly finite format. Its 2021 but still nothing has changed infact things have only degraded since 2010.

Edited by MeNiyonika - 2 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeNiyonika

Asian drama channels dont usually drag their shows which is their best quality. Cdramas end in 40/45 episodes and Kdramas have a fix 16 episode format. But US i agree they drag many dramas like Grey's Anatomy etc but atleast they are in season format which means they keeps us awaited for the new season and after 4/5 seasons if it doesnt get ratings it can be axed but in India its a daily long running which is tiresome to hear. Atleast keep the prime time shows in bi/tri weekly finite format. Its 2021 but still nothing has changed infact things have only degraded since 2010.

@bold turkish shows says hii 👋👋

Edited by IamRaj96 - 2 years ago