Need to avoid that Aryan thread for my mental peace

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Need to avoid that Aryan thread for my mental peace

I do sincerely hope the superfan generation eventually fades away. I’ve always said, no celebrity deserves hero worship. I sometimes like this new Twitter generation that will call you out on your shit, regardless of who you’re related to. Person X may be the best actor but have a crappy attitude problem, a cheating problem or a child that’s got a drug problem. Not everything relating to the individual deserves to be justified. Pls let this superfan phase die already.
Was having heated debate in Aryan thread just laughed at Bollyqueen0 post and now literally in tears.
Ghanshyam Nayak ~ Nattu kaka .Phenomenal actor I don't think no actor can fill his shows.
Om shanti!
I came out of the thread after hours and had to blink a few times because the forum looked too bright.


aise kaise...hum kheench kar le jaayenge..chalo..😎
![]()
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
The last two years have completely changed how I view life and everything happening around me.. COVID made deatg such an everyday thing.. and then Sidharth's death changed me forever.. I am yet come to terms with his death.. everything's changed for me..
Yet, in this forum everything is just the same.. exactly the same.. feels so weird.. if only I could go back to the pre-Covid times, if only I could go back to the time when I didn't have to lose one of my very few happy pills..
Dont mind me.. I just needed a place to vent
oh yum yum...🤗
This random post wasn't random. What timing LOL
IKR....
Twinkle must be like...superstar ka beta..😲...let me drag my son out and take a pic...woh mera beta nahi tha...
Anyone following Pandora papers leak? Turns out Tony Blair avoided paying £300k in stamp duty and he’s from the leftist “tax the rich” Labour party. Wish more people understood that politicians are all the same. Left wing, right wing, same thing. Koi dudh ka dhula hua nahi hai.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0