Bollywood CC#67- Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

58

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

BHJQTBSUSJESHIJL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This random post wasn't random. What timing LOL


https://www.instagram.com/p/CUj74gKIgOS/

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti

This random post wasn't random. What timing LOL


https://www.instagram.com/p/CUj74gKIgOS/

SRK PR was propagating that it was Aarav, toh mummy ka reply aaya hai. “Mera beta sirf sanskaro ka nasha karta hai.”😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Did you enjoy the movie overall? I told you the song will be stuck in your head. It’s like an ear bug 😆

Yeah. Kinda.😆

It was a lame cheesy love story mixed lame murder mystery. Good brainless timepass.😆


VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MTQLZ5UKUF4VXJAO

My sister had a crush on him 🤣watching kasoor songs

I did too. Dekha jo tumko and kitni bechain 🤣🤣.

Then came the ending and I was all 💔💔.

Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The last two years have completely changed how I view life and everything happening around me.. COVID made deatg such an everyday thing.. and then Sidharth's death changed me forever.. I am yet come to terms with his death.. everything's changed for me..

Yet, in this forum everything is just the same.. exactly the same.. feels so weird.. if only I could go back to the pre-Covid times, if only I could go back to the time when I didn't have to lose one of my very few happy pills..

Dont mind me.. I just needed a place to vent

Sid's death was a shock, but I got over it in a matter of minutes. But I hear you. I didn't think SSR's death would impact me in any way, and yet I burnt for months.

Sorry for your loss. Time heals all things!

Sending good vibes your way. smiley27

JRFSD5Q4JFA3ZLCL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mera ladla foreign mein drugs karta hai, middle class yacht rave pe nahi.. 🤣


Gattu is her Ex- BF no.. ab bhi comment karta hai uske posts par.


Originally posted by: Galouti

This random post wasn't random. What timing LOL


https://www.instagram.com/p/CUj74gKIgOS/

Edited by CuttingChai - 4 years ago
BHJQTBSUSJESHIJL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 6JH3ZR2FJCOUMACV

Mera ladla foreign mein drugs karta hai, middle class yacht rave pe nahi.. 🤣


Gattu is her Ex- BF no.. ab bhi comment karta hai uske posts par.


80s 90s ke film shooting time ka pyaar. They were modern than aaj kal ke actors... film khatam hote hi fling khatam aur phir no hard feelings. It's only Ranbir who had to pay for his Bachna Aye Haseeno time ke fling for how many years kise pata. He literally ditched her few months after the BAH debacle... kise pata tha itne din jhelna padega? Sab Kjo ke wajeh se. Kjo wanted to copy the ex-lover SalKat ke ETT wali success... aur Laja bechara phass gaya.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".