I think I did a good job too 😆
My fav is the Purvi bride one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think I did a good job too 😆
My fav is the Purvi bride one
I just said earlier she has pretty eyes 😆
Unka size difference is hot sa hai.. wahi pe to hai sabkuch.. he is broad, mighty..
She is small and cute si.. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Oh stop it you guys you’re making me blush 😆☺️
Unka size difference is hot sa hai.. wahi pe to hai sabkuch.. he is broad, mighty..
She is small and cute si.. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
That size difference 🔥🥵
Arey 😆
You made me so happy with this thread
I can't even explain ❤️❤️❤️
I don't like the way this conversation is going abhi 10 page bhi nai hue 😈
😆This girl is a cutiepie
You both are such a creative people.. ❤️❤️❤️